Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
BE/BTech Degree Programme - First Year
- Based on the cut off marks obtained in the higher secondary (10+2) examination.
- Cut off mark = 200 (100 for Mathematics and 100 for Physics + Chemistry)
BE/BTech Degree Programme - Direct Second Year Lateral Entry
Based on the percentage marks obtained in the Diploma (10+3/12+2) examination.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POST GRADUATE DEGREE
ME/MTech Degree Programme
- A Pass in recognized bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field and obtained atleast 50% ( 45% in case candidates belongs to the reserved category) in the qualified degree examination
- Based on the entrance (TANCET / CET / GATE) marks conducted by the Anna University Examination.
- For management Quota, written test conducted by Tamil Nadu Consortium Exam is essential.