Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
This Institution is popularly known as CIT is established in 2004, located in Howrah, West Bengal. This Institution is affiliated with Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Technical University, popular as MAKAUT and is approved by UGC NET and AICTE. The college is spread over 33 acres boundary with well-equipped infrastructure and Technology. This Institution is primary purpose is to provide excellent knowledge to the students with a motive to develop society. The placement division offers students numerous opportunities to apply for recruitment on campus and off drive as well. The top recruiters of the Institution are Kasura technologies, Sasken Communication Infosys, Wipro etc.
- CIT offers B. tech and B. tech Lateral courses for four years to eligible students.
- B. Tech course at CIT is offered with six specializations to qualifying students.
- Eligibility for B. tech course at CIT, candidates must have passed a 10+2 level exam with 45% marks.
- Admission for B. tech course at CIT depends on JEE Main or AIEEE examination scores.
- Candidates who qualify in AIEEE and JEE Main will be allowed to appear in a counselling session.
- Seat allotment for the B. Tech course at CIT is based on performance in both the entrance exam and counselling session.
- The Institute offers an M. Tech course in Chemical engineering for two years.
- Eligibility for M. tech course at CIT, students must have 50% in any degree in the engineering field.
- Admission for the M. tech course at CIT is based on marks scored in GATE followed by a PGET counselling session.
- Candidates who have qualifying marks in GATE exams will be allowed to appear in PGET counselling sessions conducted by WBUT.
- The Institute offers an MCA course for three years for the candidates who have a UG degree in a related field.
- Admission for the MCA course at CIT depends on WBJECA exam scores.
- The admission process at CIT for UG and PG course is available online.
- Candidates must fill the application form of CIT online.
- Candidates will have to give information about academics and entrance exam scores in the application form.
- Submit the application form to the CIT Institute along with proofs and documents for admission.
by Puja Joshi, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
B.Tech I shaving many streams in our college in which I took up computer science and engineering. I wrote WBJEE as my entrance exam after I qualified my 12th standard from my state itself. As my cut-off rank in WBJEE was around 70,789 according to this I was allotted here for pursuing my engineering. I went to the college after I got this institute in CAP and saw the infrastructure and all. That time I choose my branch in B.Tech and applied also by filling the form. Than they asked to me come later after few days to pay the admission fees and all that. I paid the admission fee but the academic fees I paid in the later days after the classes where started.