The Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies (BPIBS) was founded in 1986 and is a business school. B.VOC, BBA, MOP, MBA, and MCA are the institution's undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. BPIBS courses are affiliated with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The institute was a small organization later renamed the Institute of Commercial Practice. The college was renamed Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies in 1986. To achieve complete customer satisfaction, we at BPIBS are committed to providing quality education in information technology, management, modern office management, computer applications, and skill creation through vocational programs. Adopting proactive frameworks for developing powerful academic teams and Industry-Institute Interfaces would help us accomplish this. Periodic inspection and review of our programs and continuous improvement of the efficiency of our Institinstitute'sities, staff, processes, and systems are excellent.
Institute's vision is to create an intellectual and ethical atmosphere where both skill and spirit will grow to provide high-quality education, training, and services with a global perspective. To foster the development of technocrats and business leaders who will work to better people's lives. To become a world-class centre for delivering internationally applicable higher education in various information technology and management fields based on human values.
- Students with a valid CMAT/ XAT/ CAT/ CMAT scorecard can apply for admission to the MBA at BPIBS. The institute conducts a written review, a group discussion, and a personal interview for final selection.
- Applicants for admission to the MBA at Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies must have earned a BBA or a Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition, applicants for the MCA program must have a BCA or Bachelor's Degree in a similar speciality and have studied Mathematics in 10+2/Graduation.
- Furthermore, the Institinstitutets students for three-year BCA, BA, and BBA. Programs, as well as two-year MBA and three-year MCA programs. The Diploma in Modern Office Practice is a three-year full-time program.
- Aspirants may enrol in a three-year BBA or Boco. Program at Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies. The applicant must have completed 10+2/HSC or its equivalent test from a recognized Board to be eligible for BBA and B.Voc. Programs. Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Admission to both courses depends on a candidate's success in the qualifying assessment, the written test, group discussion, and personal interview rounds administered by GGSIPU.
- An MBA has 40 seats, while an MCA has complete information of 60 seats.
Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies Application Process
Can complete the application form online at GGSIPU's official website. Applicants must apply for each course separately on the GGISPU website. Both online and offline versions of the application form are available. Those who wish to use it by mail or in person must download the university application form and send it in.
- Visit the GGISPU website.
- Select the Admission button on the main page
- Then pick Apply Online from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the course for which applicants want to apply.
- Fill in the rest of the details.
- Should upload the documents.
- Should tap next.
- Pay the application fee using a debit card, Net Banking, or credit.
- Please fill out the application form and send it.
- Can download the application from the university.
- Take a printout of it.
- Fill in all the information carefully, then paste your picture in the appropriate place.
- Please include all relevant documents.
- Send the application fee in a Demand Draft in the applicant's name to the Bhai Parmanand Institute of Business Studies admission office.
- Signature (Scanned copy)
- Scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph
- Left thumb impression (Scanned copy)