Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Ashoka University is one of the best institutions established under the Haryana Private Universities Act 2006. University Grants Commission (UGC) approved all the Ashoka University courses. Ashoka University follows an unconventional way of imparting education through an “Experimental learning method.”
- Ashoka University is a private institution, and it runs various undergraduate, postgraduate & diploma courses in the fields of Science, Arts, and Medical. The university has four academic schools that offer Bachelor's, Master's, and Diploma courses.
- The University also offers Ph. D programs under the specializations of Biology, Economics, English, Physics, and Computer Science. Candidates who have completed masters with 55% aggregate marks and have cleared the UGC NET entrance examination are eligible for admission into Ph. D program at Ashoka University.
- The total intake of candidates into undergraduate programs is 130 students per annum, and that in postgraduate programs is 200 students per annum.
- The application form for admission into any UG or PG course at Ashoka University is available online on the university’s official website. Interested candidates can register online. The application fee is around INR 1000/- which is non-refundable. (There is no application fee required for UG courses)
- Ashoka University offers three years of BA and B. Sc programs under various specializations at the undergraduate level. Admission to the UG courses is based on merit in the qualifying examination (10+2). Minimum 45% aggregate marks are mandatory.
- Ashoka University offers MA in Liberal Studies and Economics at the PG level. The program candidate must have passed graduation with a minimum aggregate of 50% for admission into MA. Access will be granted based on the candidate’s performance in the university entrance test.
- Candidate Should be (10+2) or have done the High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- The candidate Should be a Graduate and have a bachelor's degree in any discipline.
by Roopa, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
I was very interested in the arts stream; hence I wished to pursue my education in the arts stream. I joined for BVA course at Ashoka University, and the admission for the course will be based on the 12th score of the candidates. The institute helps the students in all the admission procedures, which will be hard for 3 hours.
by Latha, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Ashoka University B. Tech admission was purely based on the entrance examination score based. Firstly the students have to fill the application form. I heard that the application form had been opened from October 9th onwards, and the deadline for the application submission is also set, i.e., November 13th, 2019. The decision notification is made on January 8th, and the deadline for acceptance is February 15th. The B. Tech commencement, i.e., session date, is August 17th. The Admission process is reading and then shortlisting, and the 2nd stage is interview and assessment, and the last decision is made based on Financial aid and findings.