Home >> Medchal >> Anurag Engineering College >> Admission

Anurag Engineering College Admission

Medchal, Telangana - Add Review
Established : 2001 | Accredited/Approved : AICTE | Affiliated : JNTUH
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure

The College of ANC was established in 2001, with a motive to provide an excellent education in Engineering. Within few years of being established, the College became the number one preferred Institute for teaching in the Engineering field. AICTE approves the College, permanently affiliated to JNT University and accredited by NBA. The Institute offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate program in various departments. The B. Tech course is being provided under EEE, ME, CSE, ECE, and M. Tech course offered under CSE, EEE and ECE programs. The Entire admission process is as per the rules set by AP State Govt. The Institute has two admission categories, i.e. Merit and quota. For B. Tech Admission at AEC, candidates must have cleared the TS EAMCET entrance test, and for M. Tech Admission, students must have cleared PG ECET or GATE entrance exam. Admission for programs offers will be provided online on the official website of the Institute.

Anurag Engineering College B. Tech/BE Admission 

  • AEC College offers a B. Tech program which enrols 360 students in total for the subjects offers by the Institute.
  • The College provides admission for the program offered based on the candidate's ranks on the TS EAMCET entrance test.
  • Candidates with 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with PCM as main subjects can apply for B. Tech.  
  • 70% of the seats are provided to A category students who have cleared the TS EAMCET entrance test, and the rest 30% of the seats are filled by the NRI / Management quota.
  • The Institute also offers a B. Tech Lateral program for students with 45% marks in 10th or any equivalent examination.  
  • The Admission for B. Tech Lateral program will be through marks ECET entrance test conducted by Govt. of A.P and students will have to appear in AP counselling session.
  • The vacant seats will be provided to the students on specific procedures.




B. Tech

Electrical & Electronics Engineering

Students who have cleared the TS EAMCET entrance test.

Computer Science & Engineering

Electronics & Communication Engineering

Mechanical Engineering

B. Tech Lateral

Same as mentioned above

Candidates must have cleared ECET entrance exam and followed by TS counselling session.  

Anurag Engineering College Cut-Off Scores

B. Tech Specialization

Cut-Off Scores (Male)

Cut-Off Scores (Female)

Computer Science Engineering



Mechanical Engineering



Electrical and Electronics Engineering



Anurag Engineering College M. Tech Admission

  • AEC offers the M. Tech program with an annual intake of 66 students per year for the whole program.  
  • The Institute provides admission to the M. Tech program based on GATE scores and PG ECET conducted by the TS State Govt.
  • The Students who have scored 50% marks in B. Tech or BE can apply for the M. Tech course from a recognized University.
  • The College will provide the seats in two categories, and 1st category students will be selected based on the TA EAMCET entrance test. Second category seats will be provided to NRI and Management quota candidates.
  • Candidates who have good ranks in the GATE examination may not appear in the TS EAMCET entrance test.




M. Tech

Computer Science & Technology

Applicants must have 50% marks in B. Tech or BE examination. 

Electronic and Communication Engineering

Electronics and Electrical Engineering

Anurag Engineering College Application Process 

The Institute provides admission for UG and PG to the candidates who have cleared the entrance test. Therefore, applicants will have to visit the official website to fill the application form online.

  • Applicants who are applying for UG and PG courses must visit the official website to apply.
  • The students will have to click on the admission section and the application form to fill the form.
  • Students will have to fill the form with professional, personal and entrance exam scores in the given columns.  
  • Candidates must pay the application form fees and attach the necessary documents to it.
  • The students must submit the Applicants to the Institute with fees details and documents.
Add Your Reviews

Asked Question

Interested in Anurag Engineering College