Amity Global Business School,Pune Eligibility Criteria / Cut-off for Admissions 2023
In Pune, Maharashtra, AGBS was established in 2001 as a private Global B-school. AGBS has permissions for functioning from AICTE, DTE, and NAAC accreditation. It offers courses like GDBA+ BBA and MBA+ PG programs at undergrad and postgrad levels. This college is well-known for its MBA programs. AGBS has several awards for the same. It also provides scholarships, placement, and other provisions for its students during the academic years. Scholarship facility is only for merit scoring students. Placement training is available for all final year students to face the interview rounds of fortune companies. A few of them are listed as TVS Motors, Asian Paints, Airtel, Sony, HCL, Hyundai, GE Capital, Accenture, Citibank, and Axis Bank.
- AGBS offers a UG program as GDBA+ BBA; it is a Diploma and a Business administration course.
- This course is for three years with general specialization. There is no particular entrance exam to take up by the students.
- Students must have completed their board exams with valid scores. GDBA+BBA is an on-campus full-time course.
- AGBS offers MBA+PGPM as a postgrad level course. It is only for two full years.
- Management program for PG level is available in subjects like GM, HR, Finance, and Marketing as it has more scope.
- Students must take up any of the exams like CAT, MAT, CMAT, or MAHCET mainly for management course admissions.
- The selection decision in AGBS for MBA+PGPM will happen mainly depending on the merit scores in 10+2 level exams and UG degree for management studies.
- The admission procedure at AGBS is both online/ offline mode. Applicants must check the college website and fill in the form and submit it.
- If the application process was offline, then the form submission must be through post or by visiting the college as per the given time limit.
The application fees must be paid online. The specified amount for application fees is INR 500.