Home >> News & Articles >> SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips

SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips

Oct 05, 2022 by Admin
SNAP 2023 Exam Pattern and Preparation Tips

Symbiosis International University conducts the SNAP 2023 Exam. It is a national entrance exam conducted to provide admissions for PG courses. SNAP 2023 exam updates are released on the official website of the University. As per the latest updates, the SNAP 2023 application form will be live on the website from August 4, 2022. The last date for SNAP 2023 registration will close on November 24, 2022. However, the exam will be held three times test 1, test 2, and test 3.

The SNAP 2023 exam dates (test 1) will be held on December 10, 2022. The second Test will be conducted on December 18, 2022, and test 3 will be on December 23, 2022.

The SNAP 2023 exam result will be declared by the exam conducting authority soon after the examination. It will be available online or offline. To check your results, you must have your SNAP ID and password. To score better, the applicants must be aware of the exam pattern, syllabus, and other quick tips to be noted while preparing for the exam. Read further to get detailed information about the exam. 

SNAP 2023 exam pattern

The SNAP 2023 eligibility criteria require students to have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. In addition, students from the general and SC/ST categories must have obtained 50% marks in their undergraduate degree. Candidates from foreign universities are required to get verification from the AIU before appearing for the exam.

There are some important guidelines you should remember for the SNAP exam. The first tip is to understand that the exam has multiple levels. Therefore, it is important to allocate 60% of your time for the written exam and the remaining 40% for the GD/PI/WAT stage. 

The second tip is to get familiar with the exam pattern and format. The SNAP 2023 exam pattern has a few changes from previous years. The new exam will have three sections, each containing around 25 questions. The Analytical and Logical Reasoning section will have 25 MCQs, while the General English section will have 15 questions, including reading comprehension, sentence completion, para jumbles, and vocabulary.

Those taking the Test must also be aware that they will need to answer questions on math and algebra. They should also be aware that the SNAP exam pattern changes every year.

The SNAP 2023 exam will be administered in a CBT format. There will be three sections, and there is no fixed order of the sections. Luckily, there are no time restrictions when moving from one section to another. However, the Test will last about three hours and be very difficult.

The exam will include logic-based, visual, and analytical reasoning questions. It will also feature puzzles, coding & decoding, and calculation-based questions. As a result, a good study plan is necessary to achieve the best results.

SNAP 2023 answer key 

The SNAP exam is an important part of the MBA admission process. A good score will help you secure admission to one of the top universities in the country. However, the SNAP cut-off will differ from institution to institution. This depends on the accuracy and number of applicants. If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to go through a counseling process.

SNAP answers are published on the official website after the exam, and you can analyze your scores using these answers. The institutes set the SNAP exam cut-offs, and you must meet these minimum scores to secure admission.

Is an MBA Good For Future Careers?

How to Prepare for CAT Exam at Home

Which Field is Best in an MBA?

What is the Last Date to Apply for XAT 2023