Updated: Nov 23, 2017
Manipal University: Introduces Virtual Classroom for Effective Teaching
Manipal University is the most reputed university which imparts various multidisciplinary programs such as Undergraduate and Postgraduate. Manipal University came up with the new method of teaching as they made use of technology in lecture halls which they recently introduced ‘Virtual Classroom’ at Manipal University.
- Introduction to virtual classroom will definitely make best usage of Technology in order to make the teaching effective and interactive.
- This teaching tool will be soon going to introduce to other campuses of Manipal group such as Jaipur, Sikkim and Dubai.
- As Manipal Institute of Technology is going to celebrate its Diamond Jubilee, so this tool was tend to be as important resource for the institute.
Read More:Free JEE Main 2018 Coaching: IIT Teachers Guide Students to Ace Exam
Let us explore the main features of virtual classroom introduced from Manipal University:
- The students belong to remote campuses can also join the online session.
- 2 ways Audio-Video Interaction will be possible with the faculties as well as other students.
- The virtual classroom sessions will also make ‘Interactive fun learning’ in real time.
- The interactions with the other students via virtual classrooms will help in looking on to the presentations, communicating with the individuals and faculties.
- The students will be having authorization for all the virtual classroom sessions.
- The students can view the content of the sessions at any time which will be an advantage for the students who have missed the sessions.
- Virtual classroom incurs Low cost which is another factor.
The candidates need to appear for MU-OET (All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test) who wants to get admission to Btech in Manipal University.
Read More: MU OET 2017-2018 : Application Date, Eligibility & Exam Pattern