In Punjab, CBS, shortened for Chitkara Business School, has now made the applications form available online and offline to get admissions in their MBA programs for the upcoming academic batch of 2021-23. This B-school provides quality education and prepares its students to face Fortune Company's interview with confidence and crack all interview rounds. This college believes in providing more practical knowledge along with these theories, concepts, and principles.
The qualification required by the students to apply for MBA admissions in CBS are-
- Willing candidates must have a degree certificate of at least 50 percent aggregate in any of the University or institution that is familiar and recognized.
- Students who are yet to write their final year degree exams can also apply for admissions in CBS and submit their provisional certificate in September.
- Students with or without work experience can apply for this institute as it is not a compulsion.
- He/she must have appeared for any of the national level entrance exams, i.e., NMAT, CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, etc., as these exams' scores are considered while applying for MBA admission.
MBA programs offered by Chitkara Business School are as follows:
The two –year MBA program in CBS is provided with the fee structure of approximately 5.6 Lakhs for the entire course, and some of the variant subjects available in MBA programs are-
- Management in Finance & Banking
- Business Analytics Management
- Management of Human Resource
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Event Management
- Management of Healthcare
- Health IT
- Management of Public Health (MPH)
Also, the specializations given under Marketing and sales management are MBA in Retail Management, Pharma Management, and MBA in BFSI
The selection process of CBS for MBA 2021 admission
- The management authority will shortlist the candidates based on the marks gained in any national-level management exams like CAT, NMAT, XAT, GMAT, GMAT, etc., followed by selection rounds like GD personal interview.
- Students who haven't taken any of the above exams, then the institute will arrange an internal exam also have PI and GD rounds with that test.
- The final decision of selecting students for the next academic batch will be made only after evaluating the exam scores and student's performance in PI and GD.
Essential Steps to fill in the applications for MBA admissions in CBS
- Students will have to fill in the application form online (website) or download the application, take a copy and submit the form offline by vising the college after filing the details before the last date.
- The candidate should pay the application fees while submitting the form (offline/online), and the amount is INR 1100/- for all the categories of students.