Home >> News & Articles >> AEEE 2024 Application Form will be available in November

AEEE 2024 Application Form will be available in November

Oct 20, 2023 by Admin
AEEE 2024 Application Form will be available in November

For candidates interested in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham's AEEE 2024 application form, the latest information: Amrita University has indicated that the application forms for the AEEE 2024 Exam are expected to be released in the first week of November. Although the official website mentioned that the forms would be available from October 2023, they have not yet been released.

Aspiring candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for updates and the official release of the application forms. The forms will likely become available soon for those seeking Amrita University B Tech Admission 2024.


Amirta Entrance Exam 2024  is a computer-based entrance test aimed at candidates who have completed their 10+2 education and aspire to pursue B.Tech courses.

Success in the AEEE exam opens the door to admission to B.Tech programs offered at various Amrita University campuses, including Amaravati, Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Chennai, and Coimbatore.

After securing ranks in the AEEE, candidates must participate in the Amrita BTech Centralised Seat Allotment Process (CSAP).

This counselling process enables AEEE-qualified candidates to participate in program selection and seat allocation, ultimately leading to their preferred course and campus admission.


In addition to the AEEE, candidates can also seek admission to Amrita B.Tech programs in 2024 using their JEE Main 2024 scores. Under this admission criterion, 70% of the available seats are allocated based on AEEE scores, while the remaining 30% of seats are filled using JEE Main ranks.

This dual admission pathway offers flexibility to candidates with different examination preferences, enabling them to secure admission to the B.Tech courses at Amrita University.

The university has announced the AEEE 2024 Exam Dates. There will be two phases of the examination. Phase 1 is scheduled for January 2024, and Phase 2 will occur in May 2024.

The exam will cover topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English at the Class 11 and 12 levels.


AEEE 2024 Exam Pattern

The AEEE 2024 will be conducted in a computer-based test (CBT) mode. All questions will be in the multiple-choice format, with four options for each question.

Candidates can select the most appropriate answer for each question during the examination, and they will have the flexibility to change their answers before the final submission.

In terms of scoring, each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks, while each incorrect answer will result in a deduction of -1 (negative one) mark.

This scoring system encourages candidates to answer questions accurately while being cautious about potential incorrect responses.


AEEE 2024 Eligibility Criteria

To qualify for the exam, candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 60% in class XII or PUC equivalent examination. They should also have a minimum of 55% in each subject.

Applicants who have completed a diploma course in engineering are also eligible to apply for the exam. Applicants who want to apply for AEEE 2024 must meet the following eligibility requirements. They should have a valid email address and an active mobile number.


AEEE 2024 Application Form

  • Applicants must provide the following information to register for AEEE: Name, Date of Birth, Email ID, and Mobile Number.
  • They must also upload a recent colour photograph and Signature.
  • The photo and Signature should be in JPG/JPEG format & should not exceed 200 KB.
  • In addition, they must pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- online using a debit or credit card.
  • Once the application is completed, they should take a printout and keep it safe for future reference.

AEEE 2024 Slot Booking

AEEE 2024 Slot Booking is an online process that allows candidates to choose their exam date and centre. All candidates must book their slot before taking the exam. Once the slot is booked, it cannot be changed.

  • To book your AEEE 2024 slot, visit the official website and provide your registration number and date of birth.
  • Once you have entered these details, you will be directed to a payment page.
  • Here, you can deposit your application fee through a credit or debit card.
  • Make sure that you review all of the information before submitting it.
  • You should also ensure that your photograph and Signature meet the required specifications.

Once you have selected your slot, you will be given a list of cities available for the examination. Select a city that is close to your home. You will be assigned an alternative one if you cannot select your preferred city.