Christ Institute of Management is an educational institute which is promoted by Christ University trust as a nonprofit institute. This institute was established in 2008 which visualizes about not only highlighting a quality education but also aspiring to create a trustworthy human with ethical values.
The main aim of the institute is to improve its students by preparing them for facing the professional opportunities and life opportunities. This institute was organized by the priests of a catholic church. The core values of the University are, to have Faith in God, Moral Uprightness, loving the fellow beings, having social responsibilities and to have vocation in excellence.
- Christ University is one of the top post graduates in diploma management (PGDM) institute in Delhi and it is set up for promoting of the holistic education of the students.
- This institute’s inspiration is ST. Kuriakose Elias Chavara whose vision about equality will guide them in the society.
- Mission of Christ institute is to create globally, socially and ethically competitive and sensitive business leaders.
- It conducts projects related to summer internship for the students which allow them for the exposure of real time to prosecute management problem.
- The mission is to create a nurturing ground for the individuals to have holistic development for making an impressive contribution to the society’s lively environment.
- It provides many facilities like transportation, cafeteria, WI-FI, sports recreation, bank & ATM, postal services, medical facilities, security, parking, accommodation, counseling & psychological support and it even has many student clubs.
|Dr. Fr. Thomas C Mathew
||Total Number of faculty
|Computer Center, Library, Transport, Bank and ATM, Wi-Fi Campus, Medical Facility, Canteen Etc.
|Library has 2000 Books, 15 Magazines and around 8 Newspapers.
||Average Salary Package
|IBM, Deloitte, Jk Tyre, HDFC Bank, Genpact, Airtel, Cipla, Citi Bank Etc.
|Under Graduation / Post-Graduation
| CMAT / CAT / MAT / XAT