Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
Admission B.Tech Courses in SITAMS
Exam: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET)
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program as well as post-graduation in Business Administration
Selection Procedure: As Per convener AP EAMCET
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Courses in SITAMS
- Main subject: physics & mathematics
- Passed with 10+2 examination by Andhrapradesh education board.
- A Candidate for admission to the four-year degree course in Engineering must have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, gov. of AP with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry must subject, or any other exam. They were recognized by uni. as equivalent to it.
- All the eligible applicants for admission into First Year shall have to qualify in the EAMCET Examination conducted by the Govt. of AP. The candidates will be admitted strictly following the merit secured at the Entrance Examination keeping in view the rules regarding the reservations of seats of various categories of candidates.
- The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the AP Educational institutions (Regulation of Admissions) Order 1974 as amended from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech Courses in SITAMS
- A bachelor’s degree in Eng./Technology of any recognized university in the concerned discipline;
- AMIE/AMIETE or similar qualifications recognized by UPSC as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech.
- Valid GATE Score obtained in the GATE Examination.
- Good PGECET Rank got in the Entrance Examination.
MBA | MCA :
- Candidate must have complete Bachelor Degree from govt. It approved university or equivalent.
- Admission is based on the entrance exam of ICET.