Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Admission B.TECH Courses in Sreenivasa College of Engineering & Technology
The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program
Selection Procedure: Based on filled through through a State-Level Entrance Test called (EAMCET)
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Courses in Sreenivasa College of Engineering & Technology
- Candidate should have an Indian citizen.
- Compulsory subjects: Physics & Mathematics
- Optional Subject as any one of them: Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects
- Percentage criteria: securing minimum of 60% marks in required subject combination (2 compulsory & one optional) taken together.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained at least 60% marks.
Admission M.Tech Courses in Sreenivasa College of Engineering & Technology
Selection Process: M.Tech admission is conducted by college is self through CAP round based on positive GATE score and APICET.
Exam: GATE, APICET
Eligibility for M.Tech admission in Sreenivasa College of Engineering & Technology
- The candidate needs be an Indian National.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from an All India Council for Technical Education or Central or State Government approved institution or its equivalent with minimum 60% marks.