Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
SKCE of Lucknow UP was started in 2009 with UGC and AICTE approval to provide B-Tech and B-Tech lateral programs. SKCE is a private institute with a good campus area, scholarship facility, and Placement provision for desiring candidates. This college has more than 106+ faculty members that provide proper training for their students. They provide 60 seats under each discipline in every academic year. Some of the other amenities are well-equipped classrooms, labs, lib, hostel, canteen, etc.
- SKCE offers B-Tech and B-Tech lateral programs with respective admission criteria and specialization.
- SKCE provides subject options like CS, CS, ME, IT, and Electrical Engg. For each specialization, they offer 60 seats after qualifying in the selection criteria in SKCE.
- SKCE offers only UG Engg. Program and requires only basic qualifications for selecting them for providing admissions.
- B-Tech lateral in SKCE is a course offered only for three years, and the eligibility criteria are also similar to the regular B-Tech program.
- B-Tech lateral in SKCE is also available in similar subject options and entrance exam scores. The students must have passing marks in 10th and intermediate scores, including significant subject choice.
- SKCE accepts exams like JEE Main/ JEE Advanced/ UPCET exams. UPCET is a state-level exam that tests student’s aptitude and caliber to clear the entrance test.
- The students need to get cut-off marks in SKCE, and only then will seats be allotted under reservation. If the students don’t clear the merit list, they will have to apply for the management quota.
- The fee structure for merit seats and management quota will differ as per the seat allocation.
- The candidates can apply for SKCE admissions by visiting the college website. Check for the application link.
- Enter the details to keep the information transparent and valid. The students must submit their documents and other certificates as well to clear the verification process.
- The candidates must pay the specified amount for application fees in SKCE to complete the submission.
- Some of the required documents are: board exams marks sheet, Entrance exam score card, ID proof, Domicile certificate, and category certificate is necessary.
by ujval tyagi, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
The college offers UG and PG courses in engineering with multiple specialisations. After my 12th I appeared for JEE-Mains, because admissions in this college are totally on the basis of entrance examinations. Basic eligibility for admission is that, student must have cleared 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% marks with PCM as the compulsory subject plus candidate must have secured valid score as per the cut off marks in entrance. Fees structure for courses is feasible; I completed my B.Tech in computer science engineering and fees structure was such that I paid 54,000 per annum. Fees structure can be slightly high when the admission is taken through management quota.
by Radha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
When I planned to study B. Tech in Civil Engineering course soon after my intermediate completion, my friend circle suggested to enquire about Shri Krishna College Of Engineering College. Then I visited the Shri Krishna College of Engineering and cleared the doubt like how can I get B. Tech admission in Shri Krishna College of Engineering? What is the course duration period? So the B. Tech admission process in Shri Krishna College Of Engineering is based on the marks secured in the qualified exams like UPSEE and JEE Main. The duration period of the course is eight semesters (four years) full time programme. Along with the qualified examination, academic score was also equal important.