Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
In 2001, Saroj Institute of Technology and Management (SITM) was established as a private college in Lucknow. SITM has approval from AICTE, NBA, along GBTU affiliation. According to the latest update, SITM offers U.G. and P.G. engineering courses like B-Tech, M-Tech. They also have management courses like MBA and other P.G. programs such as MCA, M. Pharma courses. The comprehensive institution functions with trained faculties in their respective classes. The institute also provides scholarships mainly on a merit basis. As a tech and management, it offers good campus placement training for its candidates.
- The essential eligibility criteria for any U.G. program requires a minimum percentage of 45% marks in all core subjects in 10+2.
- SITM provides U.G. courses like B-Tech and B. Pharma under several streams of majors. B-Tech program is available in Mechanical, Computers, Civil, Electrical, I.T., electrical and Comm., and Electrical Engg.
- The institute's courses are approved by AICTE and UGC committee with AKTU affiliation, which adds more excellent value for the candidate's degree.
- B.E./ B-Tech is a four-year program; the candidates can seek admissions for the same based on any of the top entrance exam scores.
- Most of the seats are given to the candidates who have cleared the entrance exam with merit or cut-off scores. One of the main entrance tests accepted in SITM of Lucknow is UPCET or JEE Main at the national level.
- SITM also has B-Ed courses for three years. This course accepts entrance exams like UP-B. Ed and JEE main. Each of these programs has specializations under their streams.
- The M.E./ M-tech program of SITM is for two years. The primary selection criteria for this course is GATE.
- Applicants must also require a B-tech degree in the same subject they are willing to join for M-Tech.
- SITM also offers a management program called MBA for two years. The MBA program is available in HRM, Finance, Operations, Marketing, I.B., and I.T.
- They must have cleared entrance exams like CAT/ MAT/CMAT/ or GMAT. They must also have a U.G. degree as BBA with relevant subject choice.
- Applicants must have an aggregate of 50% in all the subjects from a well-known University. SITM has 60 seats allotted for each of its courses.
- The selection criteria for SITM admissions are based on entrance exams like UPCET/ JEE Main/ and any other MBA-related exams.
- The good marks must meet the cut-off scores as specified by the institute. The given entrance exams will test the candidate's eligibility in terms of marks in syllabus subjects, aptitude, Numerical ability, Logical reasoning, etc.
- The necessary docs that need to be submitted by the candidates are- U.G. degree certificate, Board exam certificates, Category certificate (if required), Photos, and other I.D. docs.
- SITM application process is available online, where applicants must visit the college webpage for the application link.
- Willing candidates only have to apply for admissions. Fill in the details as needed.
- SITM applicants submit the documents, which must be verified by the authorities before giving the admission seats. They have to meet the counseling process for allocations of the desired program.
- SITM also offers a scholarship facility for students meeting the merit scores in the last qualifying exam.
- It is also given for students for reserved candidates; minorities are also given certain relaxation. It is as provided by the rules made by UP state and significant decision.
by Pragathi, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I am studying B Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering and at present am in final year .Saroj Institute of Technology and Management Lucknow Admissions are done on the basis of entrance exam score. I had appeared for UPSEE Entrance Exam and secured valid score in entrance exam through counseling I got admission in this college. Saroj College admission fee structure is feasible and also worth of paying in terms of facilities and quality of education. I paid approximate 2.4 Lakhs for complete four years of duration. College facilitates government scholarship facility for EBC and even helps in availing educational loans for financially weaker students
by Supriya, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
According to me Saroj Institute of Technology and Management Lucknow is one of the good college which provides quality of management education. At present am pursuing MBA in Finance Management and I got admission on the basis of UPSEE MBA Entrance Exam Score. Admission fee charges approximate 45k per annum and for complete duration it charges around 90k.To say about infrastructure it is good and even college offers best facilities and teaching faculties are good and all are well educated. Placement and Job opportunities are good several good companies visited the campus for recruitment process
by Sharan , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
SITM, Lucknow is one of the familiar college which offers quality of education and the admission fee is reasonable in terms of education wise. Saroj Institute of Technology and Management Lucknow BE admissions will be granted based on entrance exam score. I took admission in this college on the basis of UPSEE Score through counseling I got admission