School of Inspired Leadership, also known as SOIL Gurgaon. It is a private management institution established in 2008. AICTE approves the management courses offered by SOIL. It has received many awards and recognitions for its excellence in education. SOIL is one of the Top B-School in Gurgaon. Harvard Business School invited SOIL to participate in the conference on "Rethinking the MBA, to present its innovative learning model. SOIL has been listed among the top 3 Innovators in India by AIMA and Accenture. IIM Ahmedabad entitled SOIL as a game-changer in higher education. It has pride in maintaining a good track of placement records. To date, the highest package was offered INR 16 Lakhs.
- SOIL Gurgaon offers PGDM and PGPM at the PG level. Admission at SOIL Institute of Management is offered based on entrance exam score.
- SOIL offers full-time PGDM in Business Design. The duration of the course is two years. The yearly intake is 120 seats. Students with a minimum qualifying mark of 50% in the UG level can apply for SOIL PGDM admission.
- Candidates must have qualified in any aptitude tests such as GMAT, CAT, NMAT, or XAT. Also, candidates should have at least two years of work experience. Part-Time Work or Internship is not considered.
- PGDM Selection Criteria at SOIL will be based on the candidate's performance in the entrance exam, past academic exam, and work experience. As per the cut-off norms define by SOIL, candidates must score equivalent marks in the exam.
- Selected candidates will be informed through their Email or SMS. Those candidates have to attend the Design Thinking Workshop. This will be the final selection round.
- SOIL offers full-time PGPM in two streams. This program is offered for two years. The annual intake for PGPM-HRL is 60 seats. At the same time, a yearly intake for PGPM-BL is 120 seats.
- Two PGPM specializations offered in SOIL are Business Leadership and HR Leadership. Here, students will learn modern techniques and practices in the management of HR.
- Students who have done their UG degree in any discipline can seek PGPM admission at SOIL. The basic qualifying mark is 55% for Engineering Students and 50% for Non-Engineering Students. Candidates should have at least five years of work experience.
- Selection criteria for PGPM in SOIL are based on the performance in the entrance exam, work experience, and academic marks. CAT, XAT, GMAT or NMAT entrance exam scores will be taken into consideration.
- Candidates who get selected have to attend the SOIL Talent Appreciation Test. After qualifying in this test, candidates must participate in the final round that is a Personal Interview.
- SOIL Gurgaon Application Forms can be filled in online mode. Firstly, applicants have to register by creating an account ID and Password. Then, one must log in to their registered account to fill an online application form.
- Applicants have to enter all the details in the application form, such as academic, work experience, and entrance exam scores. Also, applicants have to upload the scorecard.
- SOIL Application fees for PGDM or PGPM courses cost INR 2000. Candidates can make the payment by using any of the online payment methods.
by Sanchitha , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
As of my opinion fee structure in my college is reasonable and also I should say it is one of the best college for pursuing management studies. School of Inspired Leadership admissions for PGDM generally will be done on the basis of CAT, XAT, MAT or CMAT Score. Selection process of the students will be done according to the previous academic performance, work experience and the test score which they have secured in admission test.
by Vaishali Shine , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have done my Post-graduation diploma in management program in this institute. About the admission I can tell that it was according to the STAT which is kind of admission test held at the School of Inspired leadership. The eligibility that will be required for taking admission in School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon will be to have work experience less than 24 months in order to be eligible for applying to PGDM course. This course also needs full time UG degree and should have secured minimum of 50% aggregate in the graduation. We will also need valid score in XAT, NMAT, CAT or GMAT along graduation. The selection process will be through STAT and personal interview of the School of Inspired Leadership, Gurgaon.