Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
The Institute of SVPISTM offers courses under UG and PG courses in B.Sc and MBA programs with various disciplines. The admission for the B.Sc course depends on Merit, and the selection for the MBA course is based on the SVP MAT entrance test conducted by the Institute.
B.Sc course at SVPISTM is offered with Textiles and Apparel Designing and Textile Design. MBA course is offered with Retail Mgmt, Marketing, HR, Finance, Apparel Merchandising and Textile management.
- The Institute of SVPISTM offers B.Sc under UG course and MBA in PG program with various specializations.
- B.Sc course at SVPISTM is offered in two disciplines for the candidates who have passed 10+2 with 60% marks.
- Candidates who belong to OBC must have 55% marks, and for PWD, SC/ST will be 50% marks to apply.
- Candidates applying for B.Sc course must have passed in Science stream in Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry or Biology.
- Admission for the B.Sc course at SVPISTM depends on CUCET entrance exam scores conducted by Central Universities of India.
- The Institute offers MBA courses in six disciplines to the graduates with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Admission for an MBA course at SVPISTM depends on CUCET and SVP MAT entrance exam scores.
- Candidates who have good marks on the entrance test can apply directly to the college with original documents.
- Admission for these courses is provided offline, and candidates can download the application form from the official website.
- Students must fill the application form for SVPISTM with details for individual info, academics info and entrance exam scores.
- The students' application fees for Rs 100 must be paid by the students while submitting the application form to the Institute.
- Applicants must pay the Application amount through DD favouring The Director, SVPISTM, payable at Coimbatore.
- The application form must be submitted offline at the Institutes admission office with the necessary documents required.