Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
RVS Institute of Management Studies is one of the leading B schools under the affiliation of Bharathiar University. RVSIMS offers admission to the full-time MBA at the PG Level. Admission to the MBA is based on an entrance test score. Therefore, students willing to apply for MBA admission in RVSIMS must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling out an application form. Whereas, MBA is available in six major specializations. They are General, Finance, Marketing, Operation, System, and Human Resource.
- RVS Institute will offer admission to the MBA based on TANCET Score. Students who have cleared any valid entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, or CMAT can even apply for admissions.
- In addition, students must obtain above 50% at the UG level. There is no specific discipline required. Any stream graduates can apply.
- Students who are applying for admission based on TANCET scores have to participate in the TANCET Counselling session. After that, final seat allocation takes place based on the choice of preference and rank.
- RVSIMS Coimbatore TANCET Cut off for MBA is 29. It will help the students if their TANCET score is equivalent to the cut off score defined by the college. If students rank equal to or more than the cutoff, they can choose this college while filling option entry form.
- Students applying for MBA admission based on CAT, MAT or XAT scores have to appear for final selection rounds conducted by the college. They have to perform well in GD and PI rounds.
- The application form of RVSIMS can be filled either online or offline. However, applicants must visit the college official website to apply online. Or download the form.
by Payal, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
In the official website of the college one can either fill the application form online or can download the form from portal fill it and submit the same. Through any MBA related entrance exam MAT/CAT/KMAT etc. one can get RVS Institute of Management Studies admission to MBA. The specialisations offered under MBA are different and unique students with minimum eligibility criteria can apply and seek RVS Institute admission through management quota but then the fee will not be the same. Accommodation is good and one can seek hostel admission during the college admission. The placement opportunities are more and are vast, too many companies are invited offering packages in huge number.