Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
R.N college, popularly known as RNCET, was established in 2008 to provide superior quality education with ethics and moral values. The Institute prepares the students will high-values and inspiration to achieve their dreams. RNCET offers appropriate training to enhance their skills and ability to face the challenging world. The Institute aims at making the learning environment better with theory and practical skills to accomplish an excellent future. RNCET is approved by AICTE and affiliated with Kurukshetra University. The Institute also conducts workshops, personality development classes for the students to improve their knowledge.
RNCET is spread over 20 acres of land with the foremost Infrastructure, which caters to all students' needs. The Institute provides facilities like Computer centers, Reading halls, Labs, Classrooms with audio-visual aids, sports and games, Medical services. RNCET offers the best Placement activities by organizing Mock Tests for the students like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Pre-Placement activities. The Institute also brings in experts from the Institute to the guest lectures, workshops, seminars, and more. The top recruiters of RNCET are Wipro, SBI, Idea, Infosys, DTSS, Bajaj Allianz, and more.
- RNCET offers B. Tech under UG level and MBA, M. Tech under PG level, and Diploma in Polytechnic for deserving faculties.
- RNCET offers B. Tech courses in specialization like Chemical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering.
- Students applying for a B. Tech course at RNCET will have pass 10+2 with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Selection for the B. Tech curse at RNCET is based on JEE Main examination, and the students must take the exam.
- RNCET offers M. Tech course in 4 specializations, namely Computer science and Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- Students applying for the M. Tech course at RNCET must have cleared B. Tech, B.E, or any relevant degree with 50% marks from a recognized University.
- Selection for the M. Tech course at RNCET is based on the GATE examination, and the students must take the exam.
- RNCET offers an MBA program in Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance, Information Technology.
- Students applying for an MBA course will have to pass Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field from a recognized University.
- Selection for MBA course at RNCET is based on CAT / CMAT / MAT / XAT / GMAT entrance exams.
- RNCET offers a Diploma in Polytechnic in Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering.
- Students applying for Diploma in the Polytechnic program must have passed in 10+2 from any recognized board.
R.N. College of Engineering and Technology Application Process
- Candidates applying for any course at RNCET Institute must visit the official website of the University.
- Candidates will have to click on the Application Form option on the page.
- Select the program that you want to pursue and fill in personal details.
- Students will have to attach the required documents, scanned signatures, and photographs to the application form.
- Re-check details mentioned and pay the application form fees.
Submit the application form to the RNCET Institute.