Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute of Geeta Group of K.R. Education Society was established in 1992 in Panipat. The Institute is well recognized as GGI. The Institute is a pioneer in the field of Education, Science and Technology, Engineering, Management, and Law. Geeta Institute has got approval from AICTE, NCTE, BCI and aggregated by UGC. The Institution has world-class infrastructure with WI-Fi, Amphitheater, Sports, Computer center, Cafeteria, and Library. GGI has been recognized as Grade A Institute.
GGI's vision is to become excellent in every field and impact Technical and Professional Education on the students. The Institute makes students know about the technical requirements of the country and preparing them accordingly. GGI provides a Placement cell for the passing out students to enhance their confidence while attending the Interview. GGI students are selected to Reputed organization with INR 15 LPA as the highest package and 4.5 LPA as Average Package.
- GGI offers B. Tech, B. Tech Lateral, Diploma, BBA, BHMCT, LLB, BA-LLB, B.Ed., D.Ed, programs under UG and MBA, M. Tech, LLM, M.Ed under PG level.
- The Institute offers B. Tech course for the aspirants who hold 45% in senior secondary examination with any one of Technical Vocational, Chemistry, Biotechnology or Biology subjects. 40% for SC / ST students.
- GGI offers B. Tech courses in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
- To pursue a B. Tech course at GGI, students must have appeared in JEE Main exam and obtained valid scores followed by HSTES counseling.
- To pursue the B. Tech Lateral course, aspirants must hold 45% in B.Sc or Diploma in Engineering.
- Selection for B. tech Lateral is based on HSTES counseling.
- GGI offers BBA course to class 10th passed students who have scores of 45%, and selection for BBA is based on Merit in the qualifying exam.
- BHMCT, BBA-LLM, BA-LLB (Hons) is offered at GGI for students who hold 45% in 10th and 12th and 40% for reserved category.
- Admission for the BHMCT course is carried out as per the rules set by DTE Haryana.
- Admission for BA-LLB, BBA-LLB is carried out based on GLAT scores and personal Interview or CLAT / AILET scores.
- LLB course is offered at GGI for the aspirants who have 45% in Graduation in any stream and 40% for the reserved category.
- Selection for LLB is carried as per the LSAT scores and Interview conducted by the Institute.
- B.Ed course is offered at GGI for the aspirants with 50% marks and 45% for reserved category.
- D.Ed course is offered to the students of GGI with 50% marks in English.
- Admission for both B. Ed and D. Ed is based on the entrance exam conducted by SCERT and KUK.
- M. Tech is offered to the students of GGI who secured 50% marks in BE / B. Tech from a recognized University.
- M. Tech is offered in Computer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics, and Communication Engineering.
- Selection for the M. Tech course is based on GATE scores and Interviews conducted by the University.
- To pursue an MBA course at GGI, students must hold 50% marks in Graduation any stream.
- GGI offers an MBA course in Human Resource, Finance, International Business, Marketing.
- To pursue MBA at GGI, students will have to pass CMAT / CAT / MAT/ XAT or any other entrance examination.
- LLM course offers for the people who finished LLB or LLB Integrated from a recognized university.
- Selection for the LLM course at GGI is carried out as per the scores in CLAT / AILET and Interview conducted by the University.
- M. Ed is offered for the people who have finished B.Ed in 50% marks from a recognized board.
- GGI will carry out selection for M. Ed as per the scores in the entrance test conducted by KUK.
- Students of reserved will have 5% relaxation on the total percentage.
Geeta Group of Institutions Application Process
- Students seeking admission will have to download the application form from the official page of GGI.
- Applicants should fill the application form of GGI with all the details.
- Submit the application form to GGI and the DD of Rs 300/- as application form fees.
- Students who are appearing for GGI based entrance exam must pay extra fees.
by Pallavi, 10 Jan 2021
Class of 2021
Score of JEE Main followed by counselling basis Geeta Group of Institutions B.Tech admissions will be granted. The counselling is conducted by the university later need to download the application form from the website of the university and submit the completed form to get the admissions done for B.Tech program
by Ram Varma , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I took B.tech in this college for which the admission was just on the basis of my marks in 12th overall. They will just consider the 12th percentage and even if anyone has JEE Main they will also get admission. I actually took the admission form, filled it and then submitted along with application fees. I also had to submit all the documents at the admission office. They actually verified all the documents and then called me for interaction in which they asked me which branch I would like to take admission for in B.Tech. I took computer science and engineering branch.