Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Malwa Institute of Science and Technology, popularly known as MIST Indore. The college is affiliated with RGPV, Bhopal. AICTE approves the courses offered by MIST. Admission seekers willing to apply for B Tech degree in Malwa College must satisfy the eligibility requirements & cut off norms as prescribed by the college. The total intake for B Tech is 480 seats.
B Tech Branches available at Malwa Institute are:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
MIST B.Tech Eligibility/Selection Criteria :
- MIST offers B Tech course to the candidates who have passed their 10+2 from a recognized board of education with physics, chemistry and maths as a compulsory subject.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 45 % in their board exam or above to get selected in B.Tech course in MIST.
- Admission to the B Tech at MIST Indore is granted based on JEE Main score followed by DTE MP Online counselling.
- Therefore, B Tech admission seekers have to register for online off-campus counselling. They are required to register based on JEE Main results.
- After the registration process, candidates are required to upload the documents. In that, JEE Main scorecard is mandatory to update.
- Then, candidates will be asked to fill their choice of preferences college/courses in the option entry form. Candidates should select MIST Indore as their preference.
- Then the competent authority will allot the seats to eligible students based on JEE Main rank and preferences.
- Finally, seat allotted students must report at MIST Campus to confirm their admission seat by paying stipulated fees.
Malwa Institute of Science & Technology M Tech Admission
M Tech at Malwa Institute is available in three disciplines. MSIT will grant admission to the M Tech as per the guidelines specified by DTE, Madhya Pradesh Government. The annual intake for M Tech is 54 seats.
M Tech Specializations offered by Malwa Institute:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
MIST Indore M Tech Eligibility/Selection criteria
- To be eligible for M Tech admission in MIST Indore, the applicant must successfully pass their bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% (45 % for reserve category students).
- In addition, the candidate must hold a valid rank in the GATE entrance exam.
- B Tech Graduates who are willing to apply for M Tech Degree at MIST must register themselves by logging into the DTE MP Online portal.
- The competent authority will consider the GATE score to compile the merit list. In case candidates have not appeared for GATE, they can register based on their qualifying exam marks.
- However, during the seat allotment process, preference will be given for GATE qualifiers.
Malwa Institute of Science & Technology MBA Admission:
In addition to the technical streams, MIST offers admission to the management course MBA at the PG level. MBA degree at Malwa College is available in five major streams. The total sanctioned seats for MBA in MIST is 180.
MBA Specializations offered by Malwa Institute:
- Human Resources
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems
MIST MBA Eligibility/Selection criteria:
- Candidates who are willing to join MBA in MIST Indore must be graduated in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- To be eligible for securing MBA admission at Malwa Institute, candidates are required to qualify in any of the national level entrance tests such as CMAT, CAT or MAT.
- MIST MBA Selection Criteria depends on entrance test score followed by DTE MP Online counselling.
- Thus MBA admission seekers have to apply through DTE MP Counselling and register based on their entrance test score.
- Direct admission at MIST is available for the MBA course. Candidates seeking admission under the Management quota in MIST Indore must satisfy all the eligibility requirements. For the selection round they must attend the personal interview conducted on campus.
Electronics & Communications Engineering
Computer Science & Engineering
Pass 10 + 2 with 50 % with Physics, chemistry, math as their compulsory subject + JEE main.
Pass graduation in B.Tech with 50 % marks + GATE score.
Production and Operations
ass graduation in any specialization + valid score in
CMAT /CAT /MAT test.
by Gowtham Guptha, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
According to me MIST, Indore is good college for pursuing engineer studies. Malwa Institute of Science & Technology admissions for BE are actually based on the entrance exam score. Actually am a Diploma candidate and I did my diploma in CSE so I got admission on the basis of Madhya Pradesh Pre Polytechnic Test score as per the cut off eligibility I got admission in MIST for lateral entry and at present am in final year pursuing CSE. To discuss about admission it is actually quite feasible and also adequate for paying it I paid the fee around 58,000 per annum.