Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
Lucknow Model Institute for Technology and Management is one of the most popular educational institutes in India. The institute is known for offering a B-Tech program. It is one of their flagship course. LMITM was established in 2009 and had affiliations from AKTU of Lucknow. Admissions for the B-Tech program in LMITM require to meet the specified eligibility requirement and selection criteria for LMITM. In LMITM, the B-Tech course is available in four different subject choices. Apart from course training, candidates will be provided campus placement and even scholarship facilities. Scholarship facility is usually based on a merit basis or for reserved category students.
Allocation of seats in LMITM is based on the applicant’s evaluation in the qualifying entrance exam. Entrance exams accepted in LMITM are JEE Main at the national level or UPCET at the state level. Reservation of seats is defined by the norms of the state or central government. Applicants can submit their applications through the online website of the college.
- LMITM admission for B.Tech. The course is based on the students’ excellence in their entrance exam.
- The institute accepts exams like JEE Advanced or any other alternative exam that is taken in this institute.
- The basic eligibility for B-Tech admission needs to have passing marks in 10+2.
- They must have aggregate scores in science subjects as mandatory.
- To be more specific about the entrance exam, JEE Main is a national-level exam mostly accepted in any engineering college.
- It is a 3-hour paper consisting of 90 questions in science subjects. All PCM subjects are given equal marks.
- The questions in JEE Main are an objective type or MCQ. Every correct answer carries four marks, and any wrong answer deducts 0.25 marks.
- For the UPCET exam, a state-level exam consists of different papers inclusive of science subjects.
- UPCET has objective-type questions. Four marks for correct answers, and there is no negative grading for wrong answers.
- Applicants of LMITM applying for the B-Tech program can do it for these entrance exams by the online application process.
- The reservation seats for this institute are decided by the state government rules.
- The student’s age must have a min age of 17 to be eligible to apply. The final decision of selection happens based on valid scores in the respective entrance test.
- For JEE Main application, IIT will release the dates for the exam and registration link accordingly.
- Willing applicants can apply through this link by attaching photos and valid marks sheets.
- They will have to make the payment for application fees through online mode. For gen candidates, it ranges from INR 100 to 500.
- For UPCET, the state government will release the application form link of LMITM on the website. The form must be filled with valid information by the applicants along with academic info.
- The process will be complete after an online payment transaction of INR 1200 for gen and INR 600 for reserved and female candidates.
- Money payment can be through net banking or card payments.
- Lastly, it is recommended to keep a copy of the application form till the examination deadline.
by sumitra , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I have done B.Tech in civil engineering with the total expenditure of 0.9 Lakhs. Fees structure for other courses is also feasible. The institution offers UG and PG courses in engineering and MBA programs. It is the best institution with best placements facilities with an average salary package of 1.6 LPA. Selection procedure for admission is on the basis of score in entrance examination. Mode of examination is online. For B.Tech students can appear for JEE-Mains or UPSEE entrance examination. Basic eligibility for admission is that, student must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks with PCM as the compulsory subject from a recognised board.