Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Eligibility criteria based on JEE (Main) rank:
- The candidate should have minimum academic qualification for admission to any one of the programs is as laid down by JEE.
- The Candidate should have a passed in the 10+2 or its equivalent (as defined by JEE) with compulsory Mathematics and Physics subjects
JEE (MAIN), GATE
The category of the Exam:
Under Graduate Program
JEE (main) rank based admission procedure
Jaypee University of Information Technology Admission Calendar
- Release of Application process will be on March.
- Deadline for Application Submission (JEE Based) will be in the month of June.
- Display of Merit List (JEE Based) on website will be in the month of June.
- Deadline for Application Submission (Merit Based) will be in the month of June.
- Counselling for the candidates (10+2 Merit Based) will be in the month of July.
- Common Counselling for Seat Allotment (JEE Main) Rank Wise will be the month of July.
- Registration done at Respective Institutes will be on July.
- Commencement of Classes will be in the month of July.
Procedure of Applying:
- The candidates have to apply online from the university’s official website.
- The Application Fee Payment cost Rs 1200.
JEE (MAIN) BASED ADMISSION PROCEDURE
- Candidates must have appeared in the JEE conducted by the CBSE.
- The merit amongst applications received for Admission to Jaypee Universities(s) shall be drawn based only on the overall All India Rank of JEE (Main) examination.
- The merit list for SC/ST candidates shall be made by applying the cut of 10% below the final Rank (in JEE Main Exam) obtained by the candidates shortlisted in the general cadre.
(10+2) MERIT BASED ADMISSION PROCEDURE
Allocation of Seats
Which exam is to be needed for Bachelor Degree in Jaypee University of Information Technology?
- Candidate must have valid score in JEE Mains
What is the fee structure for BE/B.Tech in Jaypee University of Information Technology?
- The fee structure for BE/B.Tech in Jaypee University of Information Technology is Rs 810000.
How to apply for Master Degree in Jaypee University of Information Technology?
- Candidate must have completed B.E./ B.Tech/ B.VSc/ M.Sc/ MCA in relevant field with minimum 60% or equivalent CGPA from any recognized university.
What exam required for ME/MTech in Jaypee University of Information Technology?
Admissions are made through counselling based on rank/score obtained in GATE/PGCET exam.
What about the fee for ME/MTech in Jaypee University of Information Technology?
The fee for ME/MTech in Jaypee University of Information Technology is Rs 240000.
How does the scholarship provide in Jaypee University of Information Technology?
Scholarships are provided to those students we cannot afford to pay the college fees, but have the capabilities and college staff know the can prove their potentials if given a chance.