Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
PGDM Full Time Eligibility Criteria
- Students who seek admission in IIAM have to produce rank card of any of the following admission tests MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/GMAT/ ATMA/ICET/IIAMCET or their respective states CET.
- A Bachelor's degree recognised by Indian Universities for equivalent in Commerce, Arts, Science, Engineering, Agriculture etc., is the minimum pre- qualification.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree examination may also apply and the admission is subject to confirmation on the candidates passing the pre-qualifier.
- The application form and prospectus for admission into IIAM can be obtained from the office of the Director on payment of Rs. 200/-, which is non-refundable.
- The criteria for selection is based on MAT/XAT/ CMAT/CAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ IIAM special Test will be based on performance in the qualifying exam., group discussion, and interview.
- A candidate who is offered admission must pay the First Semester tuition fee on the day of selection. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- In case of overseas students or special cases who are unable to take MAT/XAT/CMAT/ CAT/GMAT/ ATMA Special written test may be conducted by IIAM.
- A minimum of a second class (50%) in any of the qualifying bachelor's examination degree.
- The admission of any candidate shall be cancelled if spurious certificates are submitted.The institute reserves the right to proceed legally against such candidate.
Step 1: Students have to fill in the Application form available online or can collect it from IIAM front office.
Step 2: Application along with photocopies of academic documents (10th, Inter, Bachelor's, Score Card and TC) should reach the IIAM Admin office or scanned copies can be mailed to [email protected] or can be sent by courier to Integral Institute of Advanced Management, Plot no. 10, Sector 7, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam - 530017 on or before the stipulated time.
Step 3: Evaluation of the documents by the admissions team.
Step 4: Short listing of the candidates for GDPI round.
Step 5: Issue of offer letter based on the performance in the GDPI round.
Step 6: Acceptance of the shortlist by the prospective candidate on or before the stipulated date by paying the admission processing charges of Rs. 20,000/-.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission.