Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
PGDM Full Time Eligibility Criteria
- Students who seek admission in IIAM have to produce a rank card of any of the following admission tests MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/GMAT/ ATMA/ICET/IIAMCET or their respective states' CET.
- A Bachelor's degree recognized by Indian Universities for the equivalent in Commerce, Arts, Science, Engineering, Agriculture, etc., is the minimum pre-qualification.
- Candidates appearing for the final year bachelor's degree examination may also apply, and the admission is subject to confirmation on the candidates passing the pre-qualifier.
- The application form and prospectus for admission into IIAM can be obtained from the Director's office on payment of Rs. 200/-, which is non-refundable.
- The criteria for selection are based on MAT/XAT/ CMAT/CAT/ GMAT/ ATMA/ IIAM particular Test based on performance in the qualifying exam., group discussion, and interview.
- A candidate who is offered admission must pay the First Semester tuition fee on the day of selection. Expenses once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- In overseas students or exceptional cases who cannot take MAT/XAT/CMAT/ CAT/GMAT/ ATMA Special written test may be conducted by IIAM.
- A minimum of a second class (50%) in any of the qualifying bachelor's examination degrees.
- The admission of any candidate shall be canceled if spurious certificates are submitted. The institute reserves the right to proceed legally against such candidates.
Step 1: Students have to fill in the Application form available online or collect it from the IIAM front office.
Step 2: Application along with photocopies of academic documents (10th, Inter, Bachelor's, Score Card and TC) should reach the IIAM Admin office or scanned copies can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or can be sent by courier to Integral Institute of Advanced Management, Plot no. 10, Sector 7, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam - 530017 on or before the stipulated time.
Step 3: Evaluation of the documents by the admissions team.
Step 4: Shortlisting of the candidates for the GDPI round.
Step 5: Issue of offer letter based on the performance in the GDPI round.
Step 6: Acceptance of the shortlist by the prospective candidate on or before the stipulated date by paying the admission processing charges of Rs. 20,000/-.
Step 7: Confirmation of Admission.