Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Since its establishment in the years 1994, the IIMT Group of Colleges has grown into leaps and bounds. The Institute has achieved the most significant recognition for its education from the Industry and Academia. The educational group provides quality and professional education with Seminars, Guest Lectures, Conferences, excellent Academic facilities, and Industrial visits.
IITM colleges believe in creating an all-rounder with a strong foundation of intellect, knowledge, and values. The Institute has an Advanced campus with conference rooms, Smart classes, Audio-Video aids, and more. IIMT has dedicated faculties which makes the teaching and learning process theoretically and practically interesting.
IITM group of Colleges believes in teaching beyond academics with more creative and innovative ideas. IIMT is a home for more than 8,000 students in various courses. The Institute offers Management, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy, and Education.
- Applicants who want to pursue higher education at IIMT can apply online or offline.
- Students must have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or any equivalent examination from a recognized University.
- IIMT offers B. Tech, B.Com, B.Ed., LLB, B.Pharma, BJMC courses at the undergraduate level and MBA, M. Tech, MCA, and M. Pharma Postgraduate level.
- B. Tech courses at IIMT are offered for the students who have passed Intermediate or any equivalent examination with 50% marks.
- The Institute offers B. Tech specializations like Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering.
- The Admission for B. Tech is based on UP State Entrance Exam, and for B. Tech Lateral entry, applicants must pass a three-year diploma in Engineering with 60% marks.
- B. Pharma courses are offered at IIMT for the students who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks with Biology, Chemistry, Physics as main subjects.
- B. Pharma offers in Pharmacy, and the Admission for the same courses is based on UPSEE scores.
- B. Ed courses are offered at IIMT for the students who have passed graduation with 50% marks in any discipline.
- Candidates seeking Admission for B.Ed. Courses are based on the Entrance exam and counselling conducted by the University.
- BJMC courses are offered at IIMT for the students who have passed 10+2 with 45% marks from a recognized University.
- Admission for BJMC courses is based on the norms set by the IIMT Institute.
- B.Com courses are offered at IITM for the students who have passed 10th with 45% marks from a recognized board of education.
- Admission for B.Com courses is based on the norms set by the CCS University.
- The Institute offers BCA in Computer Applications and BBA in Business Administration for the students who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Admission for BCA and BBA courses is based on the norms set by the CCS University.
- LLB courses at IITM are offered in 2 divisions, such as Bachelor's of Law for five years and Bachelor's of Law for three years.
- Candidates applying for a Bachelor of Law for five years must have passed 10+2 with 45% marks.
- Students applying for a Bachelor of Law for three years must graduate in any discipline with 45% marks.
- M. Tech course at IIMT is offered to the students who have passed B. Tech or BE with a minimum of 60% marks.
- M. Tech is offered in one specialization that is Mechanical Engineering.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at IITM will be based on GATE scores and marks obtained in graduation.
- MBA course is offered at IIMT for graduate students with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized board.
- The Admission for MBA at IIMT is based on the Management Aptitude test and or UPSEE exam with valid scores.
- MCA course is offered at IIMT in Computer Application for the students who have scored 50% in 10+2 with maths as the main subject. Candidates are selected for the MCA course based on UP State Entrance Examination.
- M. Pharma course is offered at IITM for the students who have passed B.Pharma with 60% marks.
- The Admission for M.Pharma is based on UP State Entrance Examination or GPAT examination scores.
- The final Admission for all the PG courses is based on the University's counselling conducted.
IIMT Group of Colleges Application Process
- Students applying for UG and PG courses must visit the official website of the IIMT Group of colleges.
- Applicants must click on the Admission tab on the IIMT page to proceed further.
- Students must fill the IITM application form choosing the subject of their interest.
- The students must pay application fees and attach the documents to the application form.
- Submit the form to the IIMT Admission cell.
Students registering for exams like MAT and UPSEE must log in to the official website, register themselves, and fill the application form.