Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, established in 2001, is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. JIIT is affiliated with the All India Council for Technological Education and is accredited by UGC and the National Board of Accreditation.
The campus is spread over 39 acres with amenities that will help students live better than modern classrooms, labs, a well-stocked library, WiFi in the campus, hostel, gym, cafeteria, indoor games, etc. The institution has well-furnished infrastructure facilities and advanced technology to help students achieve research and development projects. The institution's mission is to provide excellent education and make students aware of the industry and face global challenges. Top education is the motto of this institution.
The University offers post-graduate and undergraduate subjects in engineering and management courses. Engineering courses like B.E., B. Tech in mechanical engineering, civil engineering, electronic engineering, management courses like MBA BBA, etc.
- JIIT offers B. Tech under U.G. level, M. Tech and MBA under P.G. level and PhD under Doctoral level to the deserving students.
- JIIT offers B. Tech courses in specialization like Computer Science & Engineering, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- To pursue a B. Tech course at JIIT, students will have to pass the 10+2 board examination with 60% marks from a recognized board.
- Selection for the B. Tech course at JIIT is based on Merit and JEE Main scores.
- 10% of the seats are reserved for Himachal Pradesh students.
- JIIT offer M. Tech course in Applied & Computational Mathematics, Biotechnology, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Security, Mobile Technology, Data Analysis, Technology & Entrepreneurship, Material Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- To pursue an M. Tech course at JIIT, students must have 60% marks in B.E / B. Tech / M.Sc.
- Selection for the M. Tech course at JIIT is based on GATE and PGET entrance tests.
- JIIT offers an MBA course in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Financial Service, International Business, Business Electives.
- To pursue an MBA course at JIIT, students must have obtained 50% marks in Bachelor's degree.
- Selection for an MBA course at JIIT is based on CAT / MAT / XAT / CMAT / GMAT scores.
- JIIT offers a PhD program in Computer Science & Engineering, Biotechnology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mathematics, Humanities & Social Science, Management, Mathematics, Physics, Material Science & Engineering.
- To pursue a PhD course at JIIT, students must have passed Master's Degree with 60% marks.
- Selection for the PhD course at JIIT is based on UGC, NET, SLET, CSIR, and written exams conducted by the Institute.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Application Process
- Students applying for any course at JIIT will have to visit the official website and download the application form.
- Application form fees for MBA and PhD is Rs 1000/- and for M. Tech and B. Tech, it is Rs 1,200/-.
- They will be a separate Application form for each course which should be filled at the Institute.
- Pay the Application form fee using an online method or D.D and address Jaypee Institute Admission Account payable at Delhi/ Noida.
- After filling the application, students will have to fill the application form via speed post to JIIT Institute.
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission Calendar
- The release of the Application process will be in March.
- The deadline for Application Submission (JEE Based) will be in June.
- The Merit List (JEE Based) display will be in June.
- Joint Counselling for Seat Allotment (JEE Main) Rank Wise will be the month of July.
- Registration done at Respective Institutes will be in July.
- The commencement of Classes will be in July.
OPENING AND CLOSING RANKS FOR VARIOUS COURSES: JEE (Main)
- For Electronics and Communication Engineering, Min rank is 41623, and Max rank is 142189.
- For Computer Science and Engineering, Min rank is 8416, and Max rank is 72606.
- For Information Technology, Min rank is 72609, and Max rank is 90953.
- For Biotechnology, Min rank is 314803, and Max rank is 314803
Class of 2021
I was selected for this college like in the spot round system according to the rank in the JEE main and also based on this marks they prepare merit list so if we are on the merit list our admission to the course is confirmed. The B.Tech streams that are provided in the college is CSE, ECE, Biotechnology, IT and we also had B.Tech + M.Tech course in CSE and ECE branch.
By Nikhil Shrivastava
Class of 2021
The admission in Jaypee Institute of Information technology is done in 2 ways as per my knowledge for B.Tech. So the basically the two methods are through entrance test mode and on the basis of merit. I was admitted to B.tech course through entrance exam –JEE Main and through the online counselling as per the marks we have got in JEE main cut-off I easily join for B.Tech in this college. Jaypee Institute of Information Technology Admission on merit basis will be given as per the 12th marks and it is even called management quota seat. The quote few number of the seats are reserved for allotting seat on the merit basis whereas maximum seat will be reserved for taking admission through entrance exam.