Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2022
IIMT College, known for Science and Technology is in Greater Noida of Uttar Pradesh since 2006. functions with approval from AICTE and NAAC committees along with affiliation to CCSU. IIMT offers various courses comprising of UG level like B-Tech, B.Sc. academic programs. They provide practical work opportunities with a placement drive and a proper training facility as an educational institution. In addition to fortune companies, they will also get opportunities to collaborate with global work experience with tech industry connections. This institution provides various other vicinities like transportation, accommodation, well-built laboratories, etc., with a campus size of 25 acres.
- IIMT offers a Degree program in Technological courses for their deserving candidates.
- IIMT offers a B-Ed program for two years, having a total of 100 seats for intake in each academic year.
- Candidates willing to join B-Ed admission at IIMT must have scored 50% in board exams from a recognized Board.
- The students here must attempt any qualifying entrance exams like JEE Main.
- Admission for B.Sc at IIMT depends on marks in 10th and 12th with Graduation aggregate, and this course is for three whole years.
- B.Sc admissions depend on their performance in the one-on-one round held by the institution for the final section of candidates.
- The application form of IIMT is available at the administration office of the institution, or students can get the application form from the main website and do the process online.
- Applicants can fill the application form of IIMT with all the information and submit it to the University.
- Students will have to clip in the necessary documents and certificates required for the admission finalization with a digital photograph and signature by scanning it.