Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2023
Government College of Pharmacy is a government institute founded in 1964 and got affiliated with the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. This college is situated in Bangalore, Karnataka, and has been famous for its Pharmacy courses. The admission at this college will be based on two criteria, which are merit-based and an entrance exam. GCP, Bangalore application process is online, where students can apply for their desired course through the website.
- Government College of Pharmacy accepts admission to courses such as B.Pharm, which comes under the Bachelor degree program, and M.Pharm as a Master degree course. This institute also offers a Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm) course.
- One must have minimum eligibility of Higher Senior Secondary examination or 10+2 examination completed with 50% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology for taking admission in DPC< Bangalore.
- The B.Pharm selection process for the B.Pharm will be done based on the entrance exam course that is the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET), which will be the state level entry level for Pharmacy and engineering colleges of Karnataka.
- Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore admission for the D.Pharm course will be given to those candidates who have completed 10th. Those students who have completed D.Pharm will be eligible to apply for the B.Pharm lateral entry.
- Candidates applying for M.Pharm must have finished B.Pharm or equivalent level degree with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate.
- For the Government College of Pharmacy, Bangalore application form, applicants can visit the website to download or see the college premises to collect the paper physically.
- Before one could apply for GPC, Bangalore, the cut-off marks will be released, and the ones who have met the cut-marks criteria will be allotted seats through the counseling process.