Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Admission B.E Courses in Government College of Engineering Entrance
Exam : MAH-CET
The category of the Exam : Under Graduate Program
Selection Procedure : Based on Centralized Admission Process (CAP) round
Eligibility Criteria for B.E Courses in J. T. Mahajan College of Engineering Entrance
- Candidate should have an Indian citizen.
- Compulsory subjects: Physics & Mathematics
- Optional Subject as any one of them: Chemistry or Biotechnology or Biology or Technical or Vocational subjects
- Percentage criteria: securing minimum of 50% (For SC/ST/Reserve candidates, it is 45%) marks in required subject combination (2 compulsory & one optional) taken together.
- Passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology and obtained min. score 50% (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only)
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a Recognized University as defined by UGC and obtained min. score 50% (at least 45 % marks, in case of Backward class categories and Persons with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only).
Admission FAQs Government College of Engineering Entrance
Q. What are the annual fees for B.E course in Government college of Engineering?
The annual fees for for B.E course in 25000/ p.a
Q. Can you please tell me the reservation for Maharashtra student and other state student in government college of engineering?
- The reservation for Maharashtra student is 30% out of 300
- The reservation for other state student is 70% out of 300
Q. can you provide me the hostel fees in Government College of Engineering?
The hotel fees for boys and girls in Government college of Engineering is Rs 4000/ Average