Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Geeta Institute of Law is located in Panipat, Haryana and was started in the academic year of 2007. It is one of the most prestigious private institution and is amongst the top law schools of India and is currently placed at 35th position out of the law schools of India. Geeta Institute of Law was approved by Bar council of India and is affiliated with Kurukshetra University.
- Geeta Institute of Law offers numerous programs at under graduate and post graduate level under the domains of law.
- Three years duration of LLB course is offered at UG level; for admission into LLB program, candidate must have pass in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with at least 45% marks. Final selection is on the basis of candidate’s performance in personal interview.
- At Post graduate level the institution offers two years duration of LLM program under the specialization of Business Law and Constitutional law. For admission into LLM course student must have passed LLB degree from a recognised university as the minimum eligibility.
- Final selection is completely on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination followed by the personal interview.
- Geeta Institute of Law also offers five years duration of integrated programmes like BA. LLB and BBA. LLB. Total number of seats for these courses is 180 each per annum.
- For admission into these integrated courses, candidate must have pass in 10+2 examination with at least 45% marks (42.7% in case of SC/ ST students) Final selection is on the basis of candidate’s score in GLAT entrance exam followed by the personal interview.
- Geeta Institute of Law invites both offline as well as online application forms. In case of offline process candidates can collect the application form from the college office. For online mode candidates can visit the college official website and can fill the application form online.
The application fee is INR 1000, that can be paid via credit/ debit card or net banking.