Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, Jamia Milia Islamia, located in Delhi, is affiliated with Central University. The Institution is known for offering quality education to the students to serve society and the Nation. All the institution's programs are under the University Grants Commission (UGC). Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, Jamia Milia Islamia, also received NAAC accreditation of A-grade and is also ranked 16 by NIRF.
- Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, Jamia Milia Islamia, offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Arts, Architecture, Science, Engineering, Management, Education, and Agriculture.
- At the undergraduate level, the institution offers B. Tech, BDS, B. Arch, B. Ed, BPT, BA, and B. Sc programs under various specializations.
- 50% aggregate marks in a 10+2 or Diploma program in relevant subjects from a recognized board are mandatory for admission into any undergraduate programs.
- For B. Tech & B. Arch candidate must appear for JEE Mains entrance examination and must secure valid score as per the cut-off marks.
- For BDS, candidates must appear for the NEET entrance examination, and for B. Sc students must appear for the JMI entrance exam.
- At a postgraduate level, the institution offers a Master of Arts (MA), Master of Technology (M. Tech), Master of Architecture (M. Arch), and Master of Computer Application (MCA) program under various specializations.
- For admission into post-graduate programs, candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. The final selection for entry into all PG programs is made based on the candidate’s score in the entrance test conducted by JMI and the interview.
- Jamia Milia Islamia University also offers M. Phill & Ph. D program in various specializations. For admission, candidates must have completed a master’s degree in relevant discipline with 55% aggregate marks. The final selection is made based on the candidate’s performance in a written test conducted by JMI followed by an interview.
- For admission into any of the programs, Candidates can fill the application form online through the college's official website.