Dronacharya Group of Institutions is commonly known as DGI, Greater Noida, which came into existence in 2006. The AICTE accredits the Institute, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is affiliated with Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, one of Uttar Pradesh's most prominent universities. Dronachary Group of Institutions (DGI) offers several branches, including Engineering and Management programs. B.Tech and MBA are the most popular courses at the college, with specialisations in ECE, ME, CSE, IT, EEE, IT, CE & CSE and FM, IT, HR, and Marketing, respectively.
- The seat allocation is based on entrance test scores or merit-based direct admission.
- Students must submit a valid exam score and other qualifying exam results. Exam results differ depending on the course.
- Candidates must have completed their Higher Secondary examinations to be admitted to B.Tech. JEE Main and UPSEE exam scores are approved for B.Tech admissions. The annual intake for B. Tech courses is 540 students, while the input for PG courses is 60 students.
- To obtain MBA, candidates must have a bachelor's degree. For MBA admissions, candidates must submit scores from the following exams: CMAT, CAT, UPSEE, or MAT.
- Seats are set aside for candidates who meet the managerial quota and will be provided direct and management quota admissions to the Dronacharya Group of Institutions. The NRI quota seats are based on SAT II scores. Candidates must have passed the GCE (General Certificate of Education) exam in Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- A total of 75% of seats are reserved for students who are residents of Uttar Pradesh. Management Quota candidates will be given 15% of all seats in all courses (NRI candidates).
Dronacharya Group of Institutions Greater Noida Application Process
Applicants must apply online on the official website for the Dronacharya Group of Institutions Greater Noida admissions process. Students must also pay the application fee and submit all necessary documents simultaneously. Candidates can pay the application fees via online payment methods.
- The candidate must attend the UPSEE Counselling.
- Choose a college and a course, so save your options.
- Following that, seats will be assigned based on the choices made.
- The candidate must report to the college with all required documentation for admission.
- Pay the entrance fees.
- Mark sheet of class 10th and 12thGraduation Certificate
- Migration certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Character certificate
- Medical certificate
- Diploma/ degree mark sheet
- Reservation certificate (if any)