Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
DPG Institute of Technology and Management is a part of the DPG Group of Institutions. NAAC accredits DPGITM with an 'A' Grade. AICTE approves the courses offered by DPGITM. This college is allied with MD University, Rohtak. The campus locates in Gurgaon, Haryana. This college is one of the most preferred choices for engineering aspirants. In terms of placement, DPGITM is the Best college in Delhi, NCR.
- DPG Institute offers B Tech, BBA, BCA at UG Level and M Tech at PG Level. Admission to the UG & PG courses is granted based on academic merit as well as exam score.
- A full-time B Tech at DPGITM is available in five branches. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in the science stream (PCM) can apply for the B Tech course.
- DPG Institute B Tech admission will be granted based on JEE Main Rank. Candidates have to sit for JEE Main and must clear with a good score to feature in the merit list. The total intake for B Tech is 350 students.
- Admission to the BCA or BBA at DPGITM is granted based on merit in the qualifying exam. Candidates shall have passed in 12th with a 45% minimum qualifying mark.
- B Tech Lateral Program admission at DPG Institute is carried out through LEET Rankings. Diploma or B.Sc. graduates can apply for B Tech second year. The minimum qualifying mark is 35%.
- Candidates Applying for M Tech admission at DPG Institute must have done their UG degree B Tech in the concerned branch. Candidates have to secure at least 50% at the UG level. The intake for M Tech is 18 seats yearly.
- DPG Institute M Tech Selection Criteria is based on the GATE score. In case candidates who have not appeared for GATE can seek admission based on their qualifying exam score.
- Applicants will be able to fill DPGITM application forms through online mode. One must visit the official website of the college and click on "Apply online."
Fill up the details and upload the scanned images of documents. At last, Pay the application fees and submit it.