Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Deshbandhu College located in New Delhi is a government institution, which offers twenty under graduate course and eight post graduate courses in various disciplines like History, languages, Economics, Political Science, Commerce along with all major branches of mathematics and science. All the courses available at Deshbandhu College are under the approval of University Grants Commission (UGC).
- Deshbandhu College offers under graduate and Post graduate courses under the fields of Commerce, Science and Arts, under numerous specializations.
- At under graduate level Deshbandhu College offers Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) and Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com).
- Total intake of candidates into BA course is 163 students per annum, B. Sc course is 54 students per annum & B. Com is 109 students per annum.
- For admission into any of the undergraduate program, it is mandatory that candidate must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board of education.
- At Post graduate level Deshbandhu College offers Master of Science (M. Sc) and Master of Commerce (M. Com).
- Admission into Post graduate program is either direct or through entrance test, with the basic mandatory eligibility of having passed graduation with a minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised board of education.
- Aspirants interested in any of the UG or PG program can register online through the college official website, and the application fee is around INR 500 for general/ OBC and INR 250 for SC/ ST.