Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
B N Post Graduate College is on of the excellent colleges in Udaipur, Rajasthan. It is an all-Girls private institution known for offering quality education to the students and also provides a good platform for the faculty members to learn more and grown in their fields.
- B N Post Graduate College offers under graduate and Post graduate courses under the fields of Arts, Science, Management, Commerce, Computer Applications and Hotel Management, under numerous specializations.
- All the programs available at B N Post Graduate College are under the approval of University Grants Commission (UGC).
- B N Post Graduate College offers Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Science (B. Sc), Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at under graduate level.
- For admission into any of the undergraduate program, it is mandatory that candidate must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised board of education.
- At Post graduate level B N Post Graduate College offers MA, M. Sc and M. Com under numerous specializations. Admission is completely on the basis of merit in qualifying examination.
- For admission into MA program candidate must have passed graduation in any arts steam, for admission into M. Sc program candidate must have passed graduation in any of the science stream, for admission into M. Com program candidate must have passed graduation in any steam of commerce, from a recognised board of education.
- Aspirants interested in any of the UG or PG program can register online through the college official website.
- B N Post Graduate College also provides placement opportunities to the students with excellent salary packages of around INR 3.0 LPA.
Bachelor in Hotel Management (BHM) :
- passed 10+2 (Class XII ) recognised College/University.
P.G. Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management :
MA | M.Com :
- graduated with 48% aggregate.
- graduated with minimum 55% marks.