Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
ABES Institute of Management, established in 2000, is located in Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh, India. This Campus is accredited and approved by the All India Council for Technological Education and Ministry of Human Resource Development. The Institute affiliates with the Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. The Institution offers UG and PG courses in Commerce, Management, and Engineering stream with various specializations.
- ABES offers B. Tech under UG level and M. Tech, MBA, and MCA under PG level for the deserving students.
- ABES Institute offers B. Tech courses in Computer science, Information Technology, Mechanical Engineering, and four more disciplines.
- Candidates seeking admission for the B. Tech course must have passed the 10+2 or UP board examination with 45% marks.
- ABES admission for B. Tech course depends on JEE Main examination scores.
- Students with valid scores can appear in JEE Main counselling; they will have to register online and upload required documents.
- ABES offers an M. Tech course in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering and Communication and Mechanical Engineering.
- Candidates seeking admission for the M. Tech course must have passed BE or B. Tech with 55% marks from a recognized board.
- ABES admission for the M. Tech course depends on the GATE and UPSEE score of the candidate.
- Students selected will have to appear for the counseling round on the allotted dates, along with the documents required.
- ABES offers an MBA course in Finance, Marketing, Operation, Human resources, and International Business.
- Students seeking admission for an MBA course at ABES must have passed Bachelor's degree with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- ABES admission for MBA depends on valid scores in the UPSEE examination followed by counseling.
- ABES offers an MCA course for the students who have passed Bachelor's degree with 50% marks from a recognized board.
- ABES admission for the MCA course depends on the marks obtained in the UPSEE examination followed by counseling.
- Students of SC / ST and disabled will have 5% relaxation on the total percentage.
- Application forms of ABES are available on the official website of the Institute.
- Candidates seeking any course must fill the ABES application form with all the details asked.
- Students will have to pay the application form fees and attach the required documents.
- Students will have to submit the duly filled application form to the ABES Institute.
by sana khan, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
This institution provides students with management courses like MBA with the specialization in Information technology, Operations, International business, Finance, Marketing, Human resource management. For taking admission in MBA candidates are first supposed to obtain a good rank in UPSEE. This is followed by participating in UPSEE-MBA counselling. After this counselling merit list is prepared for the student who are finally selected for admission. After this documents are verified by the college followed by fee payment. Fee structure in this institution is affordable. Candidate with good score in entrance and academic might get little concession in their fee.
by Sundar , 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
For taking ABES Institute of Management admission in MBA we will have to first take part in UPSEE counselling after we have got UPSEE-MBA results. I was really happy to get admission in this college because I was very keen to know how will I get admission in ABES Institute of Management. What is the eligibility to join MBA in ABES Institute of Management? So when I got to know about the college the admission criteria was to have minimum 50% secured in marks in aggregate and UPSEE-MBA score. After this I went to college along with all my documents for verification. I paid the fees in draft form and I took admission in this college.