Nov 10, 2023 by Admin
MAHE has released the MET 2024 application form. If you're interested, you can find the MET 2024 application form 2024 online at manipal.edu. Remember, they won't accept applications through any other method. Last date for Manipal MET 2024 registration is March 15. The authorities will soon announce MET 2024 Exam Dates.
Manipal MET 2024 Application form release date
November 7 2023
Form submission date
March 15 2024
To be announced
How to Apply for MET 2024?
Applicants can complete and submit the MET application form 2024 by following the instructions provided.
- Access manipal.edu.
- Select the link to the application form.
- Applicants must register by giving their name, email address, phone number, state, the course they are registering for, and other basic information.
- Following registration, candidates must complete the application by providing the necessary academic, personal, and contact information.
- The applicants must upload scanned images of their ID cards and signatures in accordance with the requirements.
- It is suggested that applicants review the official eligibility criteria before registering. Only qualified applicants may take part in Manipal Entrance Exam 2024 and the admissions procedure.
- Registered applicants must finish the slot booking process to obtain the MET 2024 admission card. MET 2024 will be administered at multiple locations via computer-based testing.
Steps to Fill Manipal MET 2024 Application Form
- Registration: At first, applicants must finish the registration process by providing the necessary information as listed below:
- Email Id
- Mobile number
- Enter the Password of your choice
- Select Program
- Select Stream
- Select Course
Upon completion of all required fields, candidates must click the "Register & Continue" button. A login ID and password will be issued to the candidates' registered email ID & mobile numbers upon successful MET 2024 registration.
- Log in and add personal details: Next, applicants must use their login ID and password to log in. After logging in successfully, choose a category and then complete the following personal information:
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
- Scanned image of Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
Candidates must click the "Continue to Course Selection" option after entering all the required information.
- Course selection: Candidates will need to enter the following academic information in this step:
- Educational Qualification
- Name of the last school attended with address
- Board of Class 12
- Year of Passing
Candidates will next need to enter the details for "Course selection" after entering these.
- Test Centre location
Candidates must then select "Continue to Payment" from the menu.
- Fee payment: Candidates must pay the MET 2024 exam fees in this phase using one of the following methods: internet banking, debit/credit cards, cash cards, mobile payments, Paytm, wallets, or Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
- Uploading documents: Applicants must upload their scanned documents to the MET 2024 application form in accordance with the course they have chosen. All mandatory documents must be uploaded in PDF format & have a maximum file size of 1 MB.
- Application Status: Lastly, applicants must turn in their MET 2024 application. The status of the application submission will appear on the screen. Candidates must download and print the fully completed MET registration form 2024 for their records.
Manipal MET 2024 Application Fee
Rs. 600 (all courses)
Rs. 1400 (selected courses)
For international students
Manipal MET 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Here are the eligibility criteria for B Tech.
- The applicant must pass the 10+2 level or an equivalent test from any recognized board.
- Scored 50% minimum marks
- Must pass their qualifying exam with the required disciplines of English, Mathematics, and Physics.
- Candidates who appear in the 12th grade will also be able to apply.
Manipal MET 2024 Exam Pattern
- Exams for MET 2024 will be administered online.
- There will be MCQ on the test.
- The question paper will be solved in a total of two hours and thirty minutes.
- The question paper will contain 200 questions.
- Only English will be used in the preparation of the question paper.
Manipal MET 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus will be made available on the internet in an online format. Candidates have to begin their preparation with the required disciplines, such as English, physics, chemistry, and maths.
- Comprehension passage
- Spotting of errors
- Sentence improvement
- Chemical kinetics,
- Gaseous state,
- Periodic properties,
- Atomic structure,
- Oxidation number,
- Chemical bonding 2,
- Hydrocarbons 2,
- Coordination compounds,
- Organic compounds with oxygen 2,
- Physical optics,
- Current electricity,
- Atomic physics,
- Geometrical optics
- Element of number theory,
- Conic sections,
- Group theory,
- Matrices & determinants
Manipal MET 2024 Preparation Tips
The following Manipal Entrance Exam Preparation Tips are required reading for candidates in order to improve their exam scores:
- Examine the syllabus and study guide.
- Schedule your study time and get ready accordingly.
- Take practice exams and work through past years' questions.
- Remain calm, hydrate well, and eat a balanced meal.
- Make wise study choices and enlist the assistance of your instructors.
Following the exam, MAHE releases the Manipal MET 2024 result. If you took the entrance test, then you can engage in Manipal MET 2024 counselling and view your score and rank on the official website.