IGNOU to extend its re-registration deadline for their January 2021 Session. Indira Gandhi National Open University, popularly known as IGNOU, has again prolonged its admission registrations for January 2021. Earlier, the admission re-registrations were open till Feb 28, 2021, and now it has been extended for 15 more days, i.e., the candidates can re-register themselves till March 15, 2021, within which they can submit their forms.
Even the candidates who are fresh applicants can also apply for the IGNOU admissions for January 2021. The applicants willing to apply as fresh candidates can register, and the ones willing to re-register their names for admissions can visit a website and follow the process as done before. Apart from registrations, if the candidates want to know any other important information regarding the IGNOU admissions, then they can easily visit the University website, as mentioned earlier.
According to the statement given by Indira Gandhi National Open University, the dates for both fresh applications and re-registrations have been extended till March 15, 2021, to get admissions for January 2021 session. This update has been notified to all the existing candidates through the IGNOU notifications.
As declared by the IGNOU authorities, the whole of existing students of IGNOU can their re-registration forms concerning the admissions of next year or next semester even if they have not taken up the end-term examination or haven't completed their semester assignments as such.
Process of IGNOU re-registration
2. Check for the "New Registration' tab on the screen and click to proceed.
3. Existing candidates can now enter their enrollment number, course, and date of birth. And the fresh applicants will have to create that.
4. Already registered candidates can now see the previously filled admission form that they had filled for an earlier semester or year
5. For re-registrations, candidates can easily check the details entered before, make the online payment, and complete the process.
6. Payment transactions for re-registration can be done only through any online mode.
7. Lastly, the candidates can wind up the process by taking a copy of the payment receipt and online application form as proof of confirmation.
A brief note on instructions on how to re-registration for IGNOU January 2021
1. The candidates who have already registered their names can easily use their username and password to login into the University portal and re-register.
2. If the candidates face any difficulty in doing the registrations, they can directly visit the regional centers of IGNOU to make the settings and update the candidate's correct contact details so that there won't be any further complications.
3. While making the registrations and transacting the payment, it might not get updated immediately. The candidates will have to give some time (at least for a day) and then decide to make the payment again or not.
4. If the payment has been made twice and it has been recorded in the system, then the concerned authorities will make the refund of the second payment and secure the first one.