Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, and it was established in the academic year of 1997. The Institution was bought into existence to provide quality education, training, and research facilities to the students of our nation and the world and to teach ethical, moral, and social values in the minds of educators and students and also to motivate and nurture co-operation, tolerance and mutual respect in our nation of diversity. The institution was approved by NCT and is affiliated with Bharathiar University. The college also got NAAC accreditation of A Grade.
- Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and diploma courses under Computer Applications, Science, Commerce, Management, Arts, Medical and Engineering, under various specializations.
- The Institution provides excellent placement facilities to enhance the employability of our students and impart the necessary skills and training to meet the industry's expectations. The main aim of the placement cell is to make every student employable.
- Admissions into various courses at Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College are made through an online/ offline application form.
- Admission into all UG, PG, and Diploma courses is based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The entry into Research courses is based on the entrance exam conducted by the institution, followed by an interview process.
- The institution does provide scholarship facilities. More than 1000 students are offered relevant scholarships every year to motivate them to excel further in their careers. Few scholarships provided by the college are meritorious, sports scholarships, scholarships for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
Dr. N.G.P. Arts and Science College has moderate infrastructure, with all possible facilities like well-furnished classrooms, canteen, labs with the latest equipment, Wi-Fi access, Library, Sports equipment, hostels, transportation, and medical facilities.