Home >> Ahmedabad >> Times Business School >> Admission

Times Business School Admission

Ahmedabad, Gujarat | Reviews/Ratings: - Add Review
Established : 2011
Overview
Overview
Courses Fee Structure
Courses Fee
Admission Procedure
Admission

Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020

MBA COURSES :-
Admission Criteria:
The candidate should have a Bachelor Degree or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognised university. Selection is based on Entrance exam held by university.

UG COURSES :-
Admission Criteria:
The candidates must have passed the 10+2 examination or its equivalent, from a govt. approved board in any discipline with minimum 50% marks. Selection is based on Entrance exam held by university.

Live Application Form 2020

Reviews

by Timmy, 24 Jan 2020
Class of 2019
Rating
4/5

The school offers a two-year MBA in four different specializations viz., HR, marketing, hotel management, IT and finance. Times Business School admission requirement goes as follows: 1. the candidate needs to hold a bachelor’s degree of min. 3 years duration in any discipline and have secured a min. of 50% average marks (or 45% marks for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university. About 85% of the seats are reserved for general candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats are considered under management quota. The students can apply via the official website of the school; the application fee is INR 1000. Also, the candidates can apply at the admissions office of the school.

Worth the Money
Crowd & Campus Life
Salary & Placements
Campus Facilities
Live B.Tech Application Form 2020

Asked Question

Ayushasked on 25-Feb-2020 07:14:26
What is fee structure for Ba journalism and mass communication???

Ayushasked on 24-Feb-2020 05:26:02
Bachelor of journalism and mass communication course available in Times Business School Ahmedabad?

sharvan singhasked on 20-Sep-2018 12:14:24
how to apply

Samsadasked on 17-Jul-2018 15:25:49
Asking for admission,seats availability, fees structure

ADITIasked on 13-Feb-2018 05:36:17
know about the eligibility for MBA degree

replied on 13-Feb-2018 07:14:43

Hi ADITI,

The Eligibility Criteria for the course MBA in Times Business School is:

The Eligibility Criteria is:

  • The aspirants must be graduated in any discipline from recognized university.
  • And the minimum percentage required is 50 percent marks from a recognized university 

*Based on this process the admission is done.


neel moradiyaasked on 19-Apr-2017 17:48:32
Cut off percentage? of 12commerce students

Gourav Gourasked on 16-Mar-2017 10:01:11
Same

vishwaasked on 10-Jan-2017 10:58:51
basic eligibilitylty criteria to get in TBS

SABITA NAIRasked on 31-Dec-2016 09:38:50
I would like to pursue MBA in HR. Can you please let me know your fee, hostel etc

Nigam patelasked on 13-Jul-2016 05:12:09
Science pasaed in 2015, now eligible admission In bba 2016? And any management quota seats available

Nigam patelasked on 13-Jul-2016 04:59:45
Admission open for this acadamic year? i am science student passed in 2015. Can i eligible 4 adm.16

Interested in Times Business School