PMTC is a private B-school in Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was established in the year 1998 with affiliation to RTU of Kota. This management college has approval from AICTE and is ranked as 235 for its MBA program by India Today in 2019. Being a well-known management college, it offers a PG program like MBA. This college trains its students with expert faculty members and also provides placement provision for its students. PMTC provides placement training to all the final year students who want to take up a job right after the course duration.
- The PMTC offers an MBA program for the entire two years as a management course. Applicants must clear the eligibility criteria before applying.
- PMTC provides only PG-level courses under the management stream with different majors.
- Desiring applicants must finish primary education of 10+2 in their state board exams along with entrance exams.
- The MBA course in PMTC is available in five subjects: FM, HRM, POM, Business Analytics, and IB.
- One of the standard entrance exams accepted in PMTC for MBA courses is CAT/ MAT/ XAT. It is a full-time on-campus program.
- The applicants of PMTC for MBA admissions will have to complete their UG degree in BBA with relevant subjects with acceptable CGPA.
- The marks of these exams will be considered to provide admissions to the PGDM Management program.
- The selection criteria for MBA admission in PMTC is with the scores of CMAT or any other management exam. This will also include a board exam and UG CGPA.
- The application/ admission for PMTC is available on both online and offline platforms.
- Students shall visit the college or its authentic online website to collect the form or for online submission.
- Students should fill in all helpful information as asked in the application form.
- Students shall pay the amount of the fee for the application form to finish the validation.
- The admitting decision for PMTC is on a merit basis and not by any external influence.
- The MBA admission seat allotment in PMTC depends on the scores of competitive exams like CAT/ MAT.
by suhail ahmed, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
The institution is very well known for management studies and is one of the best institutions in Jaipur for management courses. Basic eligibility for admission is that candidate must have completed graduation with 50% aggregate in case of general category students, and 45% aggregate for SC/ST students. 5% relaxation is given to the reserved category students for admissions. Fees structure for courses is feasible and also scholarship facilities are also available. For admission it is important that candidate must have valid score with respect to the cut off marks in entrance exams like CAT, MAT or CMAT. MBA courses with multiple specializations are available.