Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
The Institute is popularly known as NIMT, Jaipur established in the year 1994. The Institute is a part of the NIMT Group of Colleges, which functions under Gayati Vidyapeeth, Jaipur. The main goal of the Institute is to become excellent in education and research. NIMT is approved by AICTE and affiliated with RTU, Jaipur. The Institute provides the best facilities like modern classrooms, seminar halls, conference rooms, etc. NIMT also has well-trained and tremendous faculty members with enamours skill sets. The College offers a PG degree course for deserving candidates.
- NITM offers PGDM, MBA, PGP-HR, EMBA, and Post Graduate Diploma in various subjects.
- MBA course is offered at NITM to students with 10 specializations.
- To get admission for an MBA course at NIMT, candidates must have passed graduation with 50% marks.
- Admission for the MBA course at NITM is based on CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT scores.
- Candidates must have appeared in any of the entrance exams as mentioned above.
- During admission, students will have to submit the score sheet for the Entrance exam.
- Selection for an MBA course at NITM will be based on reviewing the score sheets and merit in the qualifying examination.
- PGDM course is offered at NITM in 13 specializations to eligible students.
- Candidates applying for the PGDM course at NITM must have passed graduation with 50% marks.
- Admission for PGDM at NITM is based on GRE / GMAT / XAT / CAT examination scores.
- During the admission procedure, students will have to submit the score sheets of the entrance exam.
- The selection criterion for PGDM at NITM is based on entrance exam scores and merit in the qualifying examination.
- NITM offers a PGP program in Human Resource Management to deserving students.
- Candidates seeking admission for PGP HR must have passed a master's degree with 50% marks.
- Admission for PGP HR at NITM is based on the CAT / XAT / GMAT examination scores.
- Students will be shortlisted based on the marks scored in qualifying exams and entrance exams.
- NITM offers a Post Graduate Diploma program in 11 disciplines to the students who meet eligibility criteria.
- Eligibility Criteria for the PGD program at NITM will be 50% marks in PG degree.
- Admission for PGD at NIMT is based on CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT scores.
- Seats for all the management courses will be allotted after the screening of the application.
- The application procedure of NITM, Jaipur, is available on the official website of the Institute.
- The student can fill the application form of NITM with the required information.
- NITM, Jaipur will review the application form and send an offers letter.
- After receiving the offers, letter candidates will have to pay token fees to confirm the admission.
by Sumit kohle, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
I joined NIMT for the MBA course and took admission here because I was told that it is a very much expertise in the management courses. They also have lecturers with immense knowledge and experience in the management field so that’s the obvious reason I applied here for MBA. NIMT Institute of Management admission will consider things like test marks like CAT, GMAT or XAT score as I was XAT qualified with that marks I applied in this college for MBA admissions. They will see the marks we have got in XAT or any test scores and UG exam aggregate if we satisfy these things than they will invite us attending personal interview.