Mode of Admission
|Cut-off Based Admission||Yes|
|Total student intake||600|
|B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering||180|
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering||60|
|B.Tech. Electrical & Electronic Engineering||60|
|B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering||60|
|B.Tech. Mechenical Engineering||180|
I.T.S BTECH Admissions
I.T.S BTECH Eligibility criteria
I.T.S BTECH Selection Process
1) I want to know BTECH eligibility criteria at ITS Engineering college Gr.Noida for Electronics and communication Engineering?
ITS Engineering college B. Tech Eligibility criteria for E&C:
2) Which is the qualifying exam for BTECH Admissions at ITS Engineering College Gr.Noida for Electrical and electronics?
Qualifying exam for BTECH Admissions at ITS Engineering College:
3) What is the Admission process for BTECH at ITS Engineering College Gr.Noida for Computer Science Engineering?
ITS B. Tech Admission process for CSE:
This institution offers programs in Master of business administration and Bachelor of Engineering/Technology (BE/B.Tech) with different specialization. Being student of this institution I would like to share that this is the best institution for gaining higher education. Fee structure for almost all courses is feasible. I joined this college for doing my B.Tech in civil engineering. Every year college takes only 60 students in this specialization of B.Tech. Eligibility for taking admission in graduation is at least 45% aggregate marks in 10+2 with physics, chemistry and mathematics. Most importantly candidate must have valid score in UPSEE. College consider cut off marks for admission process. 85% of seats are filled via entrance examination and remaining 15% is left for those students who wish to take admission via management quota.
For MBA admission in I.T.S Engineering College, students first have to fill the application form before that students have to apply online from the official website and the pay the amount of INR 500 for application fee, to confirm the MBA seats student can pay INR 1000 for college account. For MBA admission in I.T.S Engineering College student have to appear for UPSEE examination and clear it with valid score for seeking admission in I.T.S Engineering College. Basic admission criterion in I.T.S Engineering College for MBA course is passed 140+2+3 examination with minimum 50% marks in any stream from recognized institute/university.
I was above to join I.T.S Engineering College for B. Tech programme but was willing to know few details before that like what is the selection process in I.T.S Engineering College for B. Tech course? How can I get B. Tech admission in I.T.S Engineering College? I.T.S Engineering College admission is purely based on students who met the B. Tech eligibility criteria and selection criteria that are set by the management. B. Tech eligibility criterion in I.T.S Engineering College is cleared intermediate (10+2) examination with at least 45% marks and selected PCM subjects in 12th class and 5% relaxation is given for reserved category i.e. 40%. B. Tech selection process in I.T.S Engineering College is based on state level entrance exam i.e. UPSEE score based. Students who met the above two criteria are eligible for taking B. Tech admission in I.T.S Engineering College.