Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Mode of Admission
|Cut-off Based Admission
|Total student intake
|B.Tech. Computer Science Engineering
|B.Tech. Civil Engineering
|B.Tech. Electrical & Electronic Engineering
|B.Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering
|B.Tech. Mechenical Engineering
I.T.S BTECH Admissions
- Entrance Exam: UPSEE
- The category of the Exam: Under Graduate Program
- Admission Procedure: Based on the qualified score in UPSEE and Eligibility criteria.
I.T.S BTECH Eligibility criteria
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from a board recognized with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have 45% and valid score of UPSEE.
- Direct Admission: 50% marks.
- The Registration Fee for getting the admission in I.T.S College costs Rs 1,000.
I.T.S BTECH Selection Process
- For B.Tech program, I.T.S selection process will be based on the qualified marks obtained in UPSEE.
- Also on the eligibility criteria fixed by the Institute i.e., 45% marks in PCM.
- For the direct admission, the candidates should possess 50% marks in PCM.
1) I want to know BTECH eligibility criteria at ITS Engineering college Gr.Noida for Electronics and communication Engineering?
ITS Engineering college B. Tech Eligibility criteria for E&C:
- The candidate should clear 10+2 examination from a board recognized with the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Percentage Criteria: Candidates should have 45% and valid score of UPSEE. For Direct Admission, it is 50% marks.
2) Which is the qualifying exam for BTECH Admissions at ITS Engineering College Gr.Noida for Electrical and electronics?
Qualifying exam for BTECH Admissions at ITS Engineering College:
- Candidates need to qualify in UPSEE exam in order to get admission to I.T.S Engineering College Gr.Noida.
- UPSEE qualifying score is valid for all the specializations in Btech program.
3) What is the Admission process for BTECH at ITS Engineering College Gr.Noida for Computer Science Engineering?
ITS B. Tech Admission process for CSE:
- For B.Tech program in CSE, I.T.S Admission process will be based on the qualified marks obtained in UPSEE and 45% marks in PCM.
- For Direct admission- 50% marks in PCM