Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
IPS Academy is one of the India’s largest educational hub playing a role of developing Indore as Central India’s most preferred educational centre. The academy offers most of all the courses being NBA accredited covered under different fields when it comes to school of commerce there is B.Com at under graduate level and M.Com at post graduate level offered.
The academy is UGC autonomous institute. Students not just going to get education related to commerce but then they gain great advantages in different ways like innovation, extra-curricular activities and industry exposure.
- At IPS Academy School of Commerce for B.Com program the basic eligibility will be to have cleared the intermediate examination like 10+2 or any equivalent from the recognized board where the marks obtained have to be 60% and above.
- Post graduate program imparted by IPS Academy School of Commerce is M.Com the eligibility required is candidates must be a graduation degree holder in relevant stream securing not less than 60% aggregate of marks.
- Candidates seeking IPS Academy School of Commerce Admission must compulsorily obtain valid scores in the previous qualified examination. Selection of candidates to the offered courses are usually done on the basis of merit followed by counselling conducted by the government of Madhya Pradesh.
- There is no entrance exam conducted by the academy but then the admissions are strict and done based on merit only. So, the college produces a merit list in which students on basis of their marks and college cut-off names will be displayed.
- Application process of the IPS Academy School of Commerce will be done online and offline mode. Applicants eligible to apply shall request for admission enquiry or apply online in the official website of the college. Applicants can also obtain the form from the college admission counter. It is necessary to provide the relevant documents for the conformation of seats also the application fee will be INR 1000.
by Yesh Soani, 06 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
IPS Academy School of Commerce is the institute in which I studied B.Com. To take admission in B.Com my dad’s friend actually suggested my dad to make me take admission in IPS Academy for studying B.com since it is very good institute as a whole. As keeping this in mind I asked him how I can get admission in IPS Academy School of Commerce now. So what me and dad did was visited the IPS Academy collected the application form by paying the application fee of rupees 1000. Then I attached all the documents and submitted the application form in the admission office. Then i was called for counselling for document verification done by the college committee.