Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2021
PMB Gujarati Commerce Colleges was established in the year 1952, offering courses in commerce and science. This college received the status of Degree College in the academic year 1958 and was divided into three independent colleges, which ought to be commerce, Science, Arts, and Law. At present, this is one of the best commerce institutes in the state of Madhya Pradesh. This college is affiliated with the Devi Ahilya University, Indore offering various graduate and postgraduate programs in commerce.
- Application form for the PMB Gujarati Commerce college can be collected from the office at the college campus by paying Rs. 200/-. The application fee will not be refunded. One must fill the form and correct it along with attachments of the necessary documentation.
- The duly filled application and the documents must be submitted at the college admission office before the stipulated date as prescribed by the college.
- PMB Gujarati Commerce college admissions will be conducted according to the guidelines prescribed by the Madhya Pradesh Government and the Higher Education Department.
- This college offers B.Com, BBA, B.Com (Hons), and M.Com programs as undergraduate and postgraduate level degree programs. There is also a Postgraduate Diploma program offered in Computer Application.
- All the rules, regulations, and reservations will be applicable as per the rules prescribed by the government.
- Students will have to fulfill the essential eligibility criteria respective to the course. For taking admission into the UG course, one should have completed the HSC examination with minimum marks.
- For M.Com admissions, eligibility criteria will be graduation degree completed in relevant stream. The entries in PMB Gujarati College shall be made based on merit, and students will be selected based on the aggregate obtained in the previous qualifying examination.
- Students will be provided with provisional admissions, and it will be confirmed once the payment of the fee is complete.