Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
IPM is a famous management institute in Lucknow of UP. It was established in the year 1977 accredited by UGC, AICTE. IPM is a private mangt educational institute offering PGD courses. The three main programs offered in IPM for management studies are PGDM, Executive MBA, and Executive PGDM programs. The admissions for this mangt program in IPM will have to meet the selection criteria and eligibility requirements. As they offer only PG courses- students must have a graduation degree in the relevant subject and aggregate CGPA. Apart from the course training, they also provide good placement choices in some particular fortune companies. The admission decision is taken only when the candidates meet the cut-off scores in the given entrance exam.
- IPM offers a PGDM program at the master’s level for two years as a full-time program.
- PGDM course in IPM is provided in five different IB, HRM, Finance, Marketing, and Operations mangt.
- The eligibility requirement for PGDM in IPM is, they must have a UG degree with a 50% aggregate, at least in the main specialization subject.
- The qualifying entrance exam for PGDM is CAT/ MAT/ XAT or ATMA. The applicants must clear any of those exams to get a seat in the institute.
- After the results are out, they must participate in the state counseling board to get the seat allocation in IPM.
- They also offer an Executive MBA or PGDM program for two years; it can be full-time and part-time.
- Applicants must have prior working experience in their specialization subject. They should have a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience.
- The IPM offers an executive PG Diploma in mangt in three subjects- Finance, HRM, and Marketing.
- Selection criteria in IPM for any PG mangt program must have a counseling process decision after clearing the entrance exam as listed.
- Applicants must fill in the IPM admission form via online mode by visiting the college website.
- They can enter all their personal and academic info for further evaluation of the form.
- The students must attach the documents as specified so that the authorities will shortlist the form for the admission process.
- They will have to pay the fees to form so that the application process would complete the submission.
The amount might have a slight difference for general and reserved candidates.
by Gaurav, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
PGDM is pursued after the graduation the course is full of practical more than theory it is almost similar to MBA just that practical sessions are more. Here, in Institute of Productivity and Management the methodology of teaching is different and they use different methods with real time examples to make us understand. We have internship programs and there are live projects given to us to work on. For seeking Institute of Productivity admission for PGDM I had completed bachelor’s degree with minimum aggregate and had appeared for entrance exam MAT based on that Institute of Productivity admission to PGDM was given.