Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Dolphin (PG) College of Science & Agriculture was brought into existence by the year 2006 and is sponsored by a society called as Yuba Education Society, New Delhi. This is an independent and co-education college to create and opportunities to youth in the field of Life Sciences and Agriculture. At present, this college offers almost 18 under graduate and post graduate courses.
- The undergraduate courses offered by Dolphin (PG) College Bachelor of Tourism and Travel Management, BBA, BCA, B.Sc. (Hons) in Agriculture and Forensic Science, B.Sc. in agriculture, Medical lab Science, Operation Theater Technology, Radiography & Imaging Technology.
- There are postgraduate courses is M.Sc. in Chemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Physics, Zoology and Agriculture (Agronomy).
- The Dolphin (PG) College application form can be filled in three ways which are online, offline and direct admission.
- To apply for B.Sc. in agriculture, candidates should have the minimum eligibility of HSC (10+2) examination in PCM subjects and reserved category students should have cleared with minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants will have to fill the application form through online or offline mode. For the online mode of application process students will have fill the form through official website and for offline mode one will have to download the form from the website.
- For Dolphin (PG) College direct admission to any of the UG courses will be possible by visiting the college admission office.
- Applicants will be advised to go through the prospectus carefully before filling the application form.
The eligibility criteria for other course like BTTM, BCA and BBA will be to have passed in 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate irrespective of the discipline chosen.
by Shashi G , 26 Nov 2019
Class of 2019
I am pursuing B.Sc. in Agriculture Horticulture and now am in final year. Dolphin (PG) College Of Science & Agriculture admission are done on the basis of merit based in last qualified examination. I got admission on the basis of 12th marks. Course curriculum is quite interesting and good and to say about admission fee it is very much moderate and it charges approximate 1 Lakh foe 1st year and for 2nd year it charges around 86k and for complete duration it costs approximate 3.6 Lakhs. DCSA Scholarship facility is provided for the meritorious candidates based on the academic performance and also for the backward categories