Eligibility Criteria/Cut-off for Admissions 2020
Ansal Technical school of Architecture is one of the best private institutions in Uttar Pradesh which is dedicated towards imparting quality education. The school is recognized by the Council of Architecture (COA), University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Ansal Technical school of Architecture offers under graduate and post graduate courses in the filed of Architecture, Planning and Science.
- At under graduate level, the college offers five years duration of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch); four years duration of Bachelor of Planning (B. Plan) and three years duration of Bachelor of Science (B. Sc) program.
- Ansal Technical school of Architecture provides two years duration of Master of Architecture (M. Arch) and Master of Planning (M. Plan) program.
- For admission into B. Arch and B. Plan program, minimum eligibility required is that, candidate must have passed 10+2 level examination with overall aggregate percentage of 50% with mathematics as the compulsory subject. Final selection for admission in B. Arch course is done on the basis of marks scored in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) entrance examination.
- Total seats available for B. Arch course at Ansal Technical school of Architecture is 150 seats per annum.
- In case of admission into B. Sc program, minimum 50% aggregate marks in class 12th or equivalent is mandatory.
- M. Arch admission at Ansal Technical school of Architecture is made on the basis of candidates score in B. Arch. Minimum 50% aggregate marks is mandatory.
- For admission into M. Plan program, candidate must have completed Bachelors degree in Architecture, planning or civil engineering, with the minimum aggregate of 55% marks. Candidates who appeared for GATE entrance exam are given more preference for admission.
- For admission into any of the course offered at Ansal Technical school of Architecture, candidates can fill the application form online through the college official website.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational as an optional subject.
Admissions are made through counseling based on rank obtained in UPSEE/JEE Mains.