Xavier's Executive MBA admission process ensures the selection of highly motivated and qualified candidates. Aspiring applicants must take any of the specified admission tests: XAT conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur or CAT conducted by IIMs, GMAT, or X-GMT conducted by XIM University. Those opting for XAT/ CAT/ GMAT must register and apply accordingly. It is important to note that registering for any of these admission tests is a prerequisite for applying to XIM University, except for candidates opting for X-GMT.
To initiate the application process, candidates must complete a separate XIMB online application on their official website (www.xim.edu.in). Upon successfully submitting the application form and paying the relevant application fee, applicants will receive an email confirming their application's acceptance.
Applicants shortlisted based on their performance in the admission test will be invited to participate in the subsequent selection process. It entails Group Discussion, Writing Ability tests, and Personal Interviews, which will be conducted at various locations, including Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, or Mumbai (if held offline).
XIMB Executive MBA Eligibility
The minimum requirements for admission to the program are:
a) A three-year Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized university, with at least 55% marks in aggregate;
b) At least three years of experience (as of July 01 of the admission year) in an executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private, or non-governmental sector. Consideration can also be given to self-employed individuals with a minimum of 5 years of experience after obtaining the qualifying degree;
c) The minimum age of 23 years (as of July 01 of the admission year);
d) Sponsorship or a NOC from the employer for pursuing this course at XIM University.
XIMB Executive MBA Selection Criteria
The Executive MBA program's selection process is designed to assess candidates comprehensively and select those who demonstrate the necessary qualities and capabilities to excel in the program. Candidates must perform well in all the evaluation stages to enhance their chances of being selected for the program.
How to apply for the Xavier Executive MBA admission process?
The step-by-step Admission Process for EMBA is as follows:
1. Choose an Admission Test: Applicants must take one of the following admission tests - XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT.
2. Register for the Test: Register for XAT/CAT/GMAT as required and apply in time. Registering for any of these tests is a prerequisite for applying to XIM University, except for X-GMT.
3. Fill out the Xavier Online Application Form: Aspirants can fill out the admission form separately for XIM University at www.xim.edu.in. After successful submission and payment of the application fee, applicants will be intimated about the acceptance of the form via email.
4. Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates based on admission test scores will be called for GD, Writing Ability tests, and Personal Interviews at various locations. Candidates are responsible for their travel and stay expenses during the interview.
5. Final Selection: The final selection is based on performance in the admission test, GD, Writing Ability Test, Personal Interview, past academic record, and work experience.
6. Admission Offer: Selected candidates will be offered admission to the one-year full-time Executive MBA program, commencing in the first week of July. Prospective applicants are encouraged to follow these steps diligently and contact the provided contacts for clarification or assistance during admission.
Applicants are advised to complete the application process by the XIMB admission last date. For any admission-related queries, interested candidates can contact via telephone at +91-674-6647 806 / 6647 900 or email at email@example.com.
Additionally, applicants may contact the Xavier Institute of Management for program-related inquiries at +91-674-6647 764. The Institute remains committed to providing all necessary information and guidance throughout the admission process to facilitate a smooth and efficient experience for all prospective candidates.
Q: What is Xavier Entrance Exam, X-GMT?
A: X-GMT stands for XIM General Management Aptitude Test. It is an online admission test XIM University conducts for MBA, MBF, and executive MBA programs. The test occurs at various locations, including Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, and New Delhi.
Q: What is the format of X-GMT?
A: X-GMT is a multiple-choice online aptitude test. It assesses candidates' comprehension potential in quantitative ability, verbal ability & logical reasoning, data interpretation, general awareness, and emotional quotient.
Q: Do I need to send any hardcopy of documents to XIM University after applying online?
A: If specifically asked, you can only send hard copies of your documents/credentials to XIM University.
Q: Where can I find the interview shortlist?
A: The list of applicants shortlisted based on the admission test score will be announced on the official website of XIM University (https://www.xim.edu.in) during the first week of February (tentative).
Q: How does the admission waiting list function in XIM University?
A: Candidates on the waiting list must indicate acceptance of the waitlist offer by paying a certain amount as mentioned in the offer letter. If converted, this amount will be adjusted with the course fee; otherwise, the total amount will be refunded. Waiting list movement updates will occasionally be posted on the official website (https://www.xim.edu.in).
Q: What educational loan options are available to XIMB Executive MBA students?
A: Students may receive educational loans/scholar loans from nationalized banks. SBI is one such leading bank providing study loans to XIM University students. For more details, students can visit the bank branch.