Cutoff, Application Form, Courses, Eligibility, Selection Process 2021
The Institute is shortly known as VCET, established in 2008. The Institute impacts modern and quality education in different methods. VCET aims at providing outstanding education to develop student's skills and abilities. The Institute focuses on providing quality education with research programs. VCET is approved by AICTE and affiliated with RTU, Kota. The Institute includes admission online and its offers UG and PG level course in a different field. VCET offered B. Tech and M. Tech course with a wide range of disciplines.
- VCET offers B. Tech in UG and M. Tech in PG program to eligible students.
- B. Tech course is offered at the Undergraduate level for the students who have qualifying marks.
- VCET provides 120 seats in total with six disciplines.
- Students applying for the B. Tech course must have passed the 10+2 board examination with 50% marks.
- Selections for B. Tech at VCET, Jaipur, are based on JEE Main examination score.
- The final admission for the B. Tech course at VCET depends on PI and GD conducted by the Institute.
- VCET, Jaipur provides M. Tech course to the candidates with eligible marks.
- Eighteen seats are offers for the M. Tech course at VCET with two disciplines.
- To avail, M. Tech course at VCET candidates must have passed B.E or B. Tech course with 50% marks.
- Admission for the M. Tech course at VCET depends on GATE examination scores.
- VCET offers a Diploma in Polytechnic to students with the eligible score.
- Sixty seats are offered to Diploma in Engineering with three disciplines.
- Students must have passed three years full-time Diploma in Engineering with 50% marks.
- Selection for a Diploma course at VCET is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- VCET also offers a 1-year Diploma in Electrician with 126 seats.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with 50% marks to get admission for Diploma in Electrician.
- Admission procedure at VCET, Jaipur, is available on the official website of the Institute.
- The application form of VCET is also available on the official website of the Institute.
- Students can apply on the application form and pay application form fees.
Students will have to submit the application form online or post it to the Institute.
by Ranjan S, 21 Dec 2020
Class of 2021
Am pursuing BE Course in Vedant College of Engineering & Technology and at present am in final year and I have opted Electrical & Electronics Engineering. Vedant College of Engineering & Technology admissions are done on the basis of RPET Score or JEE Main Entrance Exam score and selection of the candidates is done through REAP. Admission fee is feasible compare to any other college and for 1st year I paid approximate 60K per annum and for complete four years of duration it charges approximate 2.4 Lakhs. Vedant College of Engineering & Technology scholarship facility is provided for the deserving students